Out of all the porsters here.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Telling y’all all these hot takes out here on what’s “really” going on with the team has me shook. at this point the whole staff is getting cannned, Manny getting locked up, every blue chip player is transferring and the Rock is cursed. Can’t make heads or tails with all the credible takes lol.

My brother @PittsburghCane ... Peep game

If anyone says they are on here ? They are Lying (AKA CAPPIN) because real Sources move in silence because the strength is really in the numbers . Things in life are only leak to certain people in a group settings in what something is made to be known . Somethings are made to be exposed some things isn't. Trust me on that!

This is with me having friends, family members that play or have played , knowing alumni, boosters, former coaches, present coaches , sons playing, journalists , etc.. (in this present time.) You don't / won't jeopardize that reliable info of trust.

THAT RIGHT THERE IS SOLID THAN CONCRETE !

Go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who is actually, truly a reliable source on what is really going on with the team outside of 15 media viewing practices? I though I had a few pegged but would likely to know what the consensus is. I can’t be rolling through 20 page threads like I used to.

I know someone (a current student) who works for the team. Message me anything you want me to ask him

Who is actually, truly a reliable source on what is really going on with the team outside of 15 media viewing practices? I though I had a few pegged but would likely to know what the consensus is. I can’t be rolling through 20 page threads like I used to.

Dan Sileo III

My brother @PittsburghCane ... Peep game

If anyone says they are on here ? They are Lying (AKA CAPPIN) because real Sources move in silence because the strength is really in the numbers . Things in life are only leak to certain people in a group settings in what something is made to be known . Somethings are made to be exposed some things isn't. Trust me on that!

This is with me having friends, family members that play or have played , knowing alumni, boosters, former coaches, present coaches , sons playing, journalists , etc.. (in this present time.) You don't / won't jeopardize that reliable info of trust.

THAT RIGHT THERE IS SOLID THAN CONCRETE !

Go Canes!

..says the new troll who has been on for less than 45 days.. lol

Advertisement
I was on the yacht with Manny for the spring tour. I consider myself very connected. PM me if you want the real scoop

ME.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back