OT: Trevor Lawrence

Advertisement
Amazing talent. He is twice the QB that Haskins is right now. Haskins will be the #1 QB picked in the draft. Draw your own conclusions. Clemson and Alabama are in a class of their own because they get players like this.

Lawrence is a really good quarterback, especially for a freshman. But you need to slow your roll, as this is only his 14th game. One comment about how good he looks, all quarterbacks look good when their receivers catch the ball. Not trying to hijack the thread, but how come Ron Dugan‘s escapes all the criticism, when our receivers can’t even catch a cold. Just think about how many key passes were dropped this past season by UM receivers.

Yes they have Megatron clones all over the field and Frank Ladson is the next in line.

We have WRs with hands worse than Kelvin Benjamin.

He's going to be considered the best college QB of all-time by the time he leaves.

He would be the #1 pick in the draft right now.

#HOTTAKE
Kid is legit for sure, but he's got a LLLLLLLLLONG way to go before that discussion.

Must be nice having a QB who can win games for you. Don't even remember what that's like.

Advertisement
He's definitely going to be a good one. Like I said when some were knocking the kid because he struggled at a few camps the summer before his senior year, the kid is 3 and out. It was pretty **** obvious to me.

And he didn’t start till week 5...

Dabo has it rolling over there. That offense is serious. Is there OC ready to be a HC?

Advertisement
Your absolutely right on about Lawrence will be an all time great in college AND will be a superstar in the NFL you can take that to the bank

I thought I read during the week of last years all star game that Jarren Williams was out playing him during practice.

Advertisement
Lawrence is a really good quarterback, especially for a freshman. But you need to slow your roll, as this is only his 14th game. One comment about how good he looks, all quarterbacks look good when their receivers catch the ball. Not trying to hijack the thread, but how come Ron Dugan‘s escapes all the criticism, when our receivers can’t even catch a cold. Just think about how many key passes were dropped this past season by UM receivers.

I'm not sure Dugans has escaped criticism. Overall offensive scheming is garbage/getting receiver open consistently (that is on the OC/Richt), QB's overthrowing/underthrowing and just being horrendous (on QB's and QB Coach), and Dugans hasn't been a terrible recruiter. Those three factor I think play into his overall evaluation, so people naturally are not as hard on him, but Dugan does deserve blame for the consistent drops/overall receiver inconsistencies throughout the season.

Dugans is just at the bottom of my anger list lol. We have bigger problems.

Advertisement
Amazing talent. He is twice the QB that Haskins is right now. Haskins will be the #1 QB picked in the draft. Draw your own conclusions. Clemson and Alabama are in a class of their own because they get players like this.
You sleep... Haskins is legit period

Advertisement
Back