OT: Peach Bowl

Advertisement
I never really paid attention to Campbell but he looks decent , everyone here said he sucks.

Advertisement
Love that one of the similar threads suggestion is meaningless bowl games.

I think most of the bowl games now are completely meaningless. Most teams have starters opting out and the games mean next to nothing.

I would have like to have seen this type of matchup for Cincy when the games really mattered. This matchup is the pre game show for the big boys.

Bowl season used to be a great time for college football- now it’s a bunch of meaningless games and the playoffs.

Bowl season has been ruined.

Advertisement
I think most of the bowl games now are completely meaningless. Most teams have starters opting out and the games mean next to nothing.

I would have like to have seen this type of matchup for Cincy when the games really mattered. This matchup is the pre game show for the big boys.

Bowl season used to be a great time for college football- now it’s a bunch of meaningless games and the playoffs.

Bowl season has been ruined.
Bowl season isn't what it once was, but it's a great test for the coaches at the bigger programmes.

As much as our loss on Tuesday sucked, at least Diaz had the team motivated.

Cinci DC showing that coaching and development can sometimes be more important than how many 4 and 5 star players you have. Sadly that DC seems to be tied to Fickle.
He’s getting P5 head coaching interviews already. Just really doesn’t make sense for him to leave with the success he’s had there unless he has an offer he can’t refuse, plus he’d be the next head coach there if Fickell left.

Advertisement
Cincy classes (247):
2021 - 3*(24)
2020 - 4*(3); 3*(19)
2019 - 4*(1); 3*(15)
2018 - 4*(1); 3*(22)
2017 - 3*(20)
2016 - 3*(19)

This answers the question of coaching v talent. UGA took 32 3* TOTAL from 2016 through 2020 classes. In 2021 they took 5.

I always said the fact that manny didn’t play matters. Do they make people generals who have never been in combat. At times he’s like a fan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back