OT: Peach Bowl

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cincy just looks so much more fundamentally sound in the basics than we ever have this season. The catching, blocking and tackling are a pleasure to watch.
Can we just not?

I'd like this thread to be a safe space. I don't need reminding that we're the worst team in football.

Darnell Washington is enormous, but he is not smooth in his movements. i wonder if his best money position isn't left tackle. He looks more like Eric Winston than Kellen Winslow, Jr. (Who was as fluid a tight end as I saw at UM).
Just watched him whiff on a block in space - maybe that's why they've not convinced him to play LT yet!

Advertisement
Maybe they teach him and he improves, but I just saw Washington try to get a clean release off the line and it was...a struggle.

They lost a coin flip on who got to **** over the Canes in the Cheez-it Bowl. Ended up over here. Can't wait till more aspects of officiating are automated. These dudes make the game worse.
ACC officials are bad. Think about how bad the other crews have to be in the ACC for this horrible crew to get a bowl game

Advertisement
Advertisement
This sport has a major problem
ESPN will have major problems. There has to be a decline of their product. Still over here wishing someone would take them on. Perhaps a completely different form of telecast. Because we don't need most of these play by play announcers and analysts. Don't need most of this trash to go with a biased product as is...

Advertisement
Back