OT: Nebraska HC Matt Rhule talks about how much he loves recruiting Dade County

Advertisement

Danny Devito Smh GIF

I am staying right here……..

will smith miami GIF by Romy

I actually think Matt Rhule will do good there....the guy can recruit the **** out of some gems, and he just signed Dylan Raiola. But he's a pompous *** that failed miserably in Carolina. He's a more arrogant Al Golden with a better eye for talent

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m gonna get crucified for this, but I don’t mind Matt rhule. On a scale of 0 to Urban Meyer, he is closer to zero for me.
Deion, Swinney, Brian Kelly. They are way worse.
I agree with you here. Rhule is not a very likeable guy, but there are much worse. He may eventually get to that point of Meyer, Saban, Kelly, Deion, Swinney, Venables, Mack Brown, Jimbo Fisher, Norvell, Narduzzi, Dave Doeren, Bill O'Brien, and a few others, but he's not there yet. Those guys are all on a different level of scumbag.

I’m very curious how Rhule will do with Nebraska. He padded his wins playing bums at Temple and his non conference schedules at Baylor were softer than charmin. It’s going to be tough to duck everyone in the Big 10.

I agree with you here. Rhule is not a very likeable guy, but there are much worse. He may eventually get to that point of Meyer, Saban, Kelly, Deion, Swinney, Venables, Mack Brown, Jimbo Fisher, Norvell, Narduzzi, Dave Doeren, Bill O'Brien, and a few others, but he's not there yet. Those guys are all on a different level of scumbag.
He is already at that point. Smug little bïtch that cries about transfer portal and takes veiled shots cuz he’s a pússy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd disagree about Mack and narduzzi. But besides them spot on with everything else

Advertisement
Back