OT...Isaiah Wilson's Mom Snatches Up Becky...

Advertisement
And he yelled "sergi umabao" as he deposited his viral bantu seed onto her milky tattooed sphincter. His mind poisoned by continuous images and sounds, streamed over the data device he even carries with him to release bowel contents. A moment of peace or reflection merely a oil-dripped dream. The Talmudic orgy of dripping sexual effluent and her bedazzled *******, the perfect tonic for his wayward soul. He loves her he believes. Her sphincterino now lacquered like the fondant-ensconced wedding cake a day before he loses all of himself to her and her ways, learned by the ways of her mother, and the mother before her, and the ancient folkloric succubus of yore. Just one more male no longer able to achieve his promise, now simply a controlled missive content with his toil by day at Radio Shack or UPS or Baskin Robbins. He returns home early, his hands soft and pillowed, pulling on the door to the copulatorium, he hears the roar of "SERGI UMABAO" crack the still air somewhere in the dark recess of his everyday town-home. He knows the sound all too well, the fetid tang of fresh penny and chlorine hang in the air like the wet flatulence in a Samoan home. A requiem of a dream he can never wake up from. He slumps in the corner, knowing full well his love, the queen of his nights, now lays agape providing her fleshly extended O-ring to another lost vampire. Her ******* now double-lacquered, embossed like an ancient insect captured by the amber stone of time. His phone dingles, his dignity forsaken, a new instagram photo of her renders, new lost souls grow turgid from their flaccid states...as a muffled "sergi umabao" echoes for eternity. But she loves me more.
WTF is this.....Shakespeare??

Advertisement
You need to talk to your boy @RVACane and have him add it to the Classics thread.
Added here:

@LuCane
@305to954

I can't even fathom a chick I date thinking it's okay to (A) snatch my phone or (B) steal my shine on national TV by engulfing me while my mother is telling her to get up. I know these cats are still young, but you have to set the guidelines early. If they don't like the guidelines, they can leave. My dad always told me "you teach'em how to treat you son".

I'm approaching 40 soon, no longer in great shape, not wealthy... yet I still stick to my guns, put up with no **** and set guidelines. Don't get me wrong, a higher percentage of them walk away these days now that I'm far out of my prime but I still have no problem finding decent women. I can only imagine how headstrong I would be if I was a successful athlete, in phenomenal shape and had endless options. If my washed-up a$$ can still keep broads in line then it should be a breeze for them.

These kids need to listen to a few JT Money or UGK records. Too much cucking and pandering going on today. Dudes have lost their balls. It's all that **** Drake music I tell you!

Advertisement
I thought the robe was funny, not sure why he's "ghetto" either, he seemed like a good dude. All they talked about was how his best friend died in a car crash.

i think the robe was an old spice sponsorship so he likely made money with that

Screenshot_20200425-180619~2.webp

Ceedee lamb's gf don't mess around went from a NBA player to NFL prospect. I ain't saying she a gold digger....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back