OT Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Takes them long legs a little while to get going but once they do, he's gone.

When I was in high school, I was pretty good in the 40. Short, powerful legs. Them long legged guys would catch me at about 60-65 yards in the 100 and blow by me like I was standing still.

Advertisement
Bolt is the faster man ever, so nothing surprising here. If he were ylu;ger, training for it and in spikes he shatters the mark.

Still, imo Bo had the best first 10-20 yards of anyone Inhave ever seen on a football field.

Bolt is the faster man ever, so nothing surprising here. If he were ylu;ger, training for it and in spikes he shatters the mark.

Still, imo Bo had the best first 10-20 yards of anyone Inhave ever seen on a football field.
Darrell Green was faster/quicker than Bo.

“Quicker” than every football player ever? Barry Sanders (and now I stick my fingers in my ears and make noises to drown out everything else).

Darrell Green was faster/quicker than Bo.

“Quicker” than every football player ever? Barry Sanders (and now I stick my fingers in my ears and make noises to drown out everything else).
Sanders wasn’t nearly that fast. He had great short area quickness, balance, change of direction, wiggle amd instincts. But no chance he beats bo in a race, imo.

Darrell Green was fast as **** but imo bo was a faster first 40.

I do remember green beating all the track stars in that all star competition they used to do on ABC. He’d smoke Nehemiah, Jett and the others in the 100 in Hawaii.

Advertisement
So what you're saying is the fastest man in the world is the fastest man in the world?

Sanders wasn’t nearly that fast. He had great short area quickness, balance, change of direction, wiggle amd instincts. But no chance he beats bo in a race, imo.

I do remember green beating all the track stars in that all star competition they used to do on ABC. He’d smoke Nehemiah, Jett and the others in the 100 in Hawaii.
You’re 100% right on Barry (but my fingers are in my ears. LOL)

I still say Green was faster; clearly had the faster track times, but what made Bo otherworldly is what he could do at his size. Amazing. If you couldn’t tell, I’m a HUGE Bo fan, too.

Once laser timed came out all the times went way down. Very few fly now

Advertisement
He rolled outta bed & ran a 4.22 laser. He can easily get in the 4.1’s with spikes & running gear. Absolutle freak of nature.

I had a mountain lion run right in front of me many years ago. It stopped on a dime and changed directions back to where it had come from. It never missed a beat and was back to full speed in a step or two. I literally sat there and thought to myself that what I had just witnessed was the most athletic thing I had ever seen. The next thing I thought about was Barry Sanders. Unbelievable change of direction guy.

Advertisement

I still say Green was faster; clearly had the faster track times, but what made Bo otherworldly is what he could do at his size. Amazing. If you couldn’t tell, I’m a HUGE Bo fan, too.
Yeah man to be Darrell Green fast but built like a Mack truck is just unfair

I had a mountain lion run right in front of me many years ago. It stopped on a dime and changed directions back to where it had come from. It never missed a beat and was back to full speed in a step or two. I literally sat there and thought to myself that what I had just witnessed was the most athletic thing I had ever seen. The next thing I thought about was Barry Sanders. Unbelievable change of direction guy.
Sanders thighs were amazing. He was a freak of nature. Could bounce like a water bug, cut like a cat, amd explode like the road runner. Barry Sanders at OKST was the best thing I’ve ever seen in cfb.

Bo could turn a corner and vanish like no one I have ever seen on a football field. He played a handfull of seasons and as of the last time I checked, was still the only person with 2 runs of >90 yards from scrimmage. He could just disappear. Not the best RB, though I would have loved to see him have a full career. But zero to full speed, no one did better.

Best post-Payton RB not named Sanders I have seen is Marshal Faulk. Not sure I would take anyone over him. He could line up at WR and be the best WR on the field also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back