One QB, One Receiver, One Kicker

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
To date, we've played a few teams that seem to have a potential QB similar in style to our QB, one Scat Receiver similar to Restropo, and possible a kicker - who showed he could hit from distances.

To me.

Did anyone else see these guys and think the same thing?

I'm not a football expert - just an interested observer - and I like this new method of talent discovery.

Advertisement
Are you proposing an NBA street type of deal? Beat a team and you are able to take any player from that team?

I'll talk to my people

As they say in south Louisiana on night hunts - "whatever it takes to get that 'coon."

They take racoon hunting very serious down there.

Advertisement
To date, we've played a few teams that seem to have a potential QB similar in style to our QB, one Scat Receiver similar to Restropo, and possible a kicker - who showed he could hit from distances.

To me.

I'm not a football expert - just an interested observer - and I like this new method of talent discovery.
That’s a very accurate observation. Good post, brother!

To me.

When they went to the back up last night, I just figured Gramatica went into the portal... :cool:

Advertisement
Back