One of the most under appreciated Canes of all time

Advertisement
Whatta return vs OSU in the NC game. My voice was completely gone after that.

Another unsung Cane is Todd Sievers

Didn't Parrish fumble inside the OSU 5 with a 5 minutes to play, before his punt return? The U coulda won in regulation had he not fumbled.

Colin McCarthy and Sean Spence. It seemed like those 2 were always making the tackle

Look at the 04 Virginia game and the bowl game vs fla that same year to see much a beast lil roscoe was

Advertisement
Love 'Scoe. Such a prototypical Miami player in my mind. Undersized local kid with good shake, speed, and agility. And just makes plays. He's the kind of kid Miami should always have on the the roster, if not several.

it's amazing how the coaches on this site can so easily grasp at straws when downing player comparisons

Advertisement
When I opened this thread I expected to see Jason Geathers or Quad Hill... I wouldn't expect Roscoes name I that category. Most ppl were pretty upset he left early seeing how he was going to be relied on alot for his senior year.

I remember watching him live when he played qb for Miami high. None of the defenders could tackle him. His elusiveness was uncanny. He was a very underrated player at Miami. He made alot of big plays in clutch moments.

Advertisement
Under appreciated by who?

That was the first time I heard the OB straight up chant a player's name when they got on the field.

Seriously.

No idea how anyone could think he was or is underappreciated by any hardcore Cane fan that followed the team back then or now. During that time he was easily one of the more popular players and people would always get out of their seats in the old OB everytime he'd drop deep to return a kick. He was electric with the ball in his hands and was great after the catch.

If Harley ends up being 3/4th's the player Roscoe was I'd be happy.

You wanna talk underappreciated Canes? Talk to me about a guy like Rocky McIntosh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back