One of Cam Wards best throws

JHallCanes

2024 is our year
Premium
Getting a little antsy waiting for the game this week so I was rewatching Ball State

There was a little bit of groaning about the offense at the beginning of the game but if you guys remember the one George dropped (I’m guessing a lot of the focus was on the drop and not the pass) this was one of Cams most impressive throws on the day

IMG_7044.jpeg

IMG_7045.jpeg

NFL arm strength and pin point accuracy on an extremely difficult throw

9/10 times this year I think we make the catch (sure the rain didn’t help) and it’s going to be an easy TD after this

Anyway. Elite stuff right here man.

Advertisement
Getting a little antsy waiting for the game this week so I was rewatching Ball State

There was a little bit of groaning about the offense at the beginning of the game but if you guys remember the one George dropped (I’m guessing a lot of the focus was on the drop and not the pass) this was one of Cams most impressive throws on the day

View attachment 303848
View attachment 303849

NFL arm strength and pin point accuracy on an extremely difficult throw

9/10 times this year I think we make the catch (sure the rain didn’t help) and it’s going to be an easy TD after this

Anyway. Elite stuff right here man.
We only remember Sam Brown drops..

In fact all other drops are all attributes to Sam Brown..

I got a feeling after this next stretch of games we will be talking about Brown and Martinez differently here
Im banking on it also.. these guys are proven producers, especially Martinez. Guy got no spring in a different scheme and got here in late June..

We are expecting a long season, they will get opportunities for sure..

Advertisement
Im banking on it also.. these guys are proven producers, especially Martinez. Guy got no spring in a different scheme and got here in late June..

We are expecting a long season, they will get opportunities for sure..
Exactly. And the guys that are doing well are familiar with Dawson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back