OMG....Trevor Harris from Edison just gave best interview

canesman

Junior
I have heard in two years on our situation related to recruiting and sanctions.

Hopefully WQAM posts the audio with Sileo.

Advertisement
He just shredded Sileo. Sileo has NO idea what goes on in South Florida, just what his butt buddy tells him and he takes it as gospel. Al is more than well respected in the community.

Alonzo Highsmith ‏@alonzohighsmith
All for local kids but if they don't want to come to Miami what the **** you suppose to do?

Seems like Al has a lot of **** support. Lot of black people seem to like em too.

Advertisement
All for local kids but if they don't want to come to Miami what the **** you suppose to do?

Seems like Al has a lot of **** support. Lot of black people seem to like em too.

**** when Zo gets to talking, people listen

Expressly, that opposing coaches have reached new depths in negative recruiting; that he would trust Al Golden with his kids without equivocation. Impliedly, that Randy Shannon was behind the BTW fiasco. At least that's my take. Btw, Sileo is really off the reservation. We've got to be the only school in America where an alum and former football player has a morning show and regularly blasts his alma mater.

Sileo is a ******* clown...he was saying yesterday how Jerome Brown took him under his wing and drove him around Overtown and told Sileo "this is the lifeblood of the program."

LMAO, yeah, sure he did Sileo. Jerome Brown isn't from ******* South Florida. Dude grew up closer to Tallahassee than to Miami. But I'm sure he took some white dude from Connecticut around to Overtown to explain to him it was the "life blood" of the program.

Advertisement
The local kids in the past who came to Miami because they wanted to be CANES!!! No coach, no Luke , no outside influence.. That's it...

This fallacy that Golden has issues with the black community or with local coaches is bullsh*t. It is being perpetuated by ONE clique down here in SoFla.. the Overtown Mafia who were loyal to Shannon, and are still butthurt over him getting canned. That is why they run to the radio and make all these comments to the media, they want to give the impression that Golden has all these issues with the community, when in fact, its just a handful of these d*ckbags who see themselves as gatekeepers and want to be treated like they call the shots in SoFla.

I think Al is going to be on the offensive to debunk this nonsense being perpatrated by a vocal minority, who just like a few posters on this board, are nothing more than bitter RS jock sniffers.

Advertisement
The local kids in the past who came to Miami because they wanted to be CANES!!! No coach, no Luke , no outside influence.. That's it...

Whatever

Gimme the big *** cracker players like Stanford has. They don't cry on twitter and **** anyway.

Advertisement
Told Sileo everything that Luke was saying was FALSE!!! Sileo for whatever still doesn't believe this coach even though he's been coaching down here as long as Luke's been in the community. Said the negative recruiting happens like crazy. Sanctions over the CANES is what's stopping kids from committing and that the kids down here are being recruited by Miami. Also that how Luke mentioned the coaches had a meeting in Orlando and that Al lied to them about being out with the community and coaches. Harris didn't want to comment, but you know he wanted to say that Luke was full of it.

If i was Al Gloden i would have one comment! We offered they didn't come move on.. sun will shine tomorrow..

Advertisement
Back