Official Miami vs. Stanford Game Thread

Great steal by Lawrence...

Lawrence is playing great.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Offense looks so much better with only one big out there , any big but izundo

Advertisement
Brown is so **** athletic. Already a great defender and a natural scorer when driving the ball. I think he's a 1 in done type of player. Dewan huell didn't do much today but in the previous games he has been balling

Advertisement
Tremendous defensive effort in the second half.

Good to see Amp find his shot.

Not sure if Izundu re-aggravated his ankle. Didn´t play much.

Brown has a ridiculous ceiling-

Tremendous defensive effort in the second half.

Good to see Amp find his shot.

Not sure if Izundu re-aggravated his ankle. Didn´t play much.

Brown has a ridiculous ceiling-

He's just not that good offensively. With him and KM on the court we're playing 3 on five

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brown is so **** athletic. Already a great defender and a natural scorer when driving the ball. I think he's a 1 in done type of player. Dewan huell didn't do much today but in the previous games he has been balling

Coach L was comparing Brown to Durand Scott before the season. With all due respect to Durand, who was a very solid player, Brown has a much higher ceiling than Durand. Not so sure about one and done. We'll need to see how he holds up against the ACC schedule, but I don't see him here for 4 years.

Lawrence needs to be a stretch 4 for this team exclusively. We are so much better with one big man on the floor and then allow Lawrence to space the floor.

By the end of the year Brown will be our best player, go-to scorer, and best defender.

Advertisement
Back