Official Malcolm is putting the OL on his back thread

dude is massive. he has been putting some work in for sure. hope the o line gets it together this year and makes some room for duke to make things happen

Advertisement
I've got a broner just from his workout and diet discipline.

Kid sounds like a guy you want around even if he's not an All American.

Amen. I still smh to this day when I remember that Forston article where he talked about how his diet consisted of two bags of chips a day.

i've heard that he's giving up alot of sacks in practice to the speed rush guys. I wouldn't be surprised if him and linder (if linder is capable) swap spots if he has trouble in pass protection against BC.

Linder has yet to play T in a game for Miami (at least I don't think he has)...you really think they're going to switch him there mid-game? C'mon bruh.

Advertisement
i've heard that he's giving up alot of sacks in practice to the speed rush guys. I wouldn't be surprised if him and linder (if linder is capable) swap spots if he has trouble in pass protection against BC.

Linder has yet to play T in a game for Miami (at least I don't think he has)...you really think they're going to switch him there mid-game? C'mon bruh.

not mid-game. Bwash never played Tackle either until last year and they pulled the switch. Hopefully Bunche improves on his pass sets. Golden himself said that he needs more consistency in his pass protection. But, if he doesn't then who plays LT? Golden believes in playing his 5 best lineman REGARDLESS if they are out of position.

not mid-game. Bwash never played Tackle either until last year and they pulled the switch. Hopefully Bunche improves on his pass sets. Golden himself said that he needs more consistency in his pass protection. But, if he doesn't then who plays LT? Golden believes in playing his 5 best lineman REGARDLESS if they are out of position.

I thought Linder should have been put at LT instead of BWash last year. Seemed like a better fit for both.

Play to their strongest points - Flowers RT, SH LT and Bunch on the end, SS TE with Walford on the other end - with 1 bck set and Hurns and the other best blocking WR - JJ and Bunch should be used in this way IF bodies hold up - we have to get depth at OT and TE next year AND RB but at least we can be excited about the starters

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back