O Vernon interview with Irvin

• Thread starter Thread starter 88
  • Start date Start date
Irvin is so hated on, he's underrated.

Very few goofball radio hosts can get a guy to open up and actually talk with some substance like Irvin, if any at all.

He's not great or anything, but I happen to like Irvin when he interviews players and coaches, they open up to him and actually have some depth to the conversation.

I'm biased cause Mike is one of my favorite Canes/Cowboys of all-time, but what you speak is truth

Advertisement

Very few goofball radio hosts can get a guy to open up and actually talk with some substance like Irvin, if any at all.

He's not great or anything, but I happen to like Irvin when he interviews players and coaches, they open up to him and actually have some depth to the conversation.

I'm biased cause Mike is one of my favorite Canes/Cowboys of all-time, but what you speak is truth

I try to not be biased but The love Irvin show. Players, Execs, etc really open up to Irvin and you feel like your getting real answers instead of well media-trained athletes. You guys have it good down there with Irvin's show.. Trust me..

I like Irvin a lot too. I thought it was stupid for ESPN to replace him with Emmitt Stammering Smith on Sunday Countdown. Total downgrade.

"If I didn't sit out those 6 games I would be the best DE coming out this year" Son you are ******* CRAZY

Hopefully his dad can get him on with the Miami Beach PD next year.

Dude, that is an insult to the loyal taxpayers of Miami Beach. If there is a call on his phone, he would probably be sleeping!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back