Not UM related USF just made a home run hire

Advertisement
Interview poorly like have an actual plan to rebuild the baseball team, a proven track record of success with virtually no resources kind of interview poorly? Then yes, he would have bombed his interview at UM
Duke doesn’t have a big NIL for baseball, but they gave Pollard a raise and promised to upgrade the facilities. They should be done by now (I haven’t been by there in a few weeks) with the upgraded, larger dugouts.

That’s why he’s not at Miami. Has nothing to do with his interview. Miami settled for the cheap easy guy who was already on staff. It’s what happened with football all over again.

Duke doesn’t have a big NIL for baseball, but they gave Pollard a raise and promised to upgrade the facilities. They should be done by now (I haven’t been by there in a few weeks) with the upgraded, larger dugouts.

That’s why he’s not at Miami. Has nothing to do with his interview. Miami settled for the cheap easy guy who was already on staff. It’s what happened with football all over again.
I was being sarcastic...I know perfectly well why we had DiLoser and Arteaga as HCs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back