Not scared of anyone in our region (Updated Bracketology)

If Novas post season resume has been poor recently I would hate to see what you would say about ours... but seriously why do you hold them to such high standards but not us?

Tangent. Thanks for playing.

Aww is a simple question to hard to handle? You are the only person who could possible use 2 losses to elite teams as a negative for a team.

Kunty Scott you never answer my questions. My whole post above, like every other response to you, trashes your illogical bullchit. You just dismiss it and go off on a tangent.

Losing to elite teams is not good. It is "better" than losing to bad teams but it shows you can't hang with the big boys. Great! So we lost.

This is why you are a world class potato. My post is about the teams I think stand out in this draw. But you come out of tin foil land with an epic tangent about being a "nova hater". Who gives a chit?

Why are you obsessed with Nova? Did Jay Wright fist you? Hopefully Jay makes you happy.

You are the one who feels the need to make negative posts about Nova all the time... Its pretty obvious you are the one getting a little obsessed with them at this point. I just come correct your little BS.

1. Novas past 5 Tournament appearances have little to do with this years tournament. Look at our last 5 appearances lol
2. Nova hasnt played poorly against "good" OOC teams unless you consider the only 2 good OOC teams they have played to be UVA and Oklahoma who we both know are full blown elite teams this year.

You're grasping at straws here and its hilarious. Seriously though what did Nova do to you to be held to such obviously higher standings than you even hold our team to?

I would like our chance against NOV to make the Final Four. I don't want to be in Kansas's region.

Advertisement
Tangent. Thanks for playing.

Aww is a simple question to hard to handle? You are the only person who could possible use 2 losses to elite teams as a negative for a team.

Kunty Scott you never answer my questions. My whole post above, like every other response to you, trashes your illogical bullchit. You just dismiss it and go off on a tangent.

Losing to elite teams is not good. It is "better" than losing to bad teams but it shows you can't hang with the big boys. Great! So we lost.

This is why you are a world class potato. My post is about the teams I think stand out in this draw. But you come out of tin foil land with an epic tangent about being a "nova hater". Who gives a chit?

Why are you obsessed with Nova? Did Jay Wright fist you? Hopefully Jay makes you happy.

You are the one who feels the need to make negative posts about Nova all the time... Its pretty obvious you are the one getting a little obsessed with them at this point. I just come correct your little BS.

1. Novas past 5 Tournament appearances have little to do with this years tournament. Look at our last 5 appearances lol
2. Nova hasnt played poorly against "good" OOC teams unless you consider the only 2 good OOC teams they have played to be UVA and Oklahoma who we both know are full blown elite teams this year.

You're grasping at straws here and its hilarious. Seriously though what did Nova do to you to be held to such obviously higher standings than you even hold our team to?

I would like our chance against NOV to make the Final Four. I don't want to be in Kansas's region.
No one wants to be in Kansas's region right now. That team has been looking dominant lately. I would definitely rather be in a region with Nova than either Kansas or MSU right now.

"All the time."

That is so sweet that you focus on my posts so much that you know this stuff.

First, I don't focus on them "all the time". I bring them up because they're ranked ahead of us. I post about MSU too. I post about a bunch of teams ranked ahead of us. Like Iowa or Arizona last week. I talk about teams that are above us with weaknesses IMO. I brought them up in this thread because they're in our "potential draw". Are you that dense to understand this thread topic? Should I talk about teams not in this potential draw? Do you understand this topic?

Why do you defend Nova? Why do you care? The reason you bring up Nova is because you love to get fisted by Jay Wright. You don't want others to speak "ill" about him. He is your special friend.

Second, who the *** are you? Besides being a potato with a sandy ******, who the *** are you? We know you hate the canes, that is your right.

Third, Nova's past 5 years/appearances.

Why do I bring it up? Because it shows how Nova fails to beat OOC teams in the tourney. It shows an actual trend (google it) from which predictions can be made. Does this mean that Nova will definitely be out before the sweet 16? No. Does it mean that Nova recently performs poorly against OOC teams? Yes. Can inferences be drawn on it for this year? Sure. It shows that they fail to live up to expectations and play poorly when it matters.

"Nova hasnt played poorly against "good" OOC teams unless you consider the only 2 good OOC teams they have played to be UVA and Oklahoma who we both know are full blown elite teams this year. "

Yes. This is true. They lost to UVA and OU. They beat Akron and St. Joseph's. Congrats. Neither are ranked. Neither are achievements. Like everything already pointed out, they don't play well against good OOC teams.

To review: When tested against OOC teams in the past 5 appearances (NCAAT), Nova has chit the bed. When tested THIS YEAR against good OOC teams, Nova has failed to perform.

Miami, when tested against these good OOC teams this year, has performed well. We beat Utah. We beat them away from home too.

Side note: Coach L has 1 sweet sixteen appearance over the last 5 years, Jay Wright has none. Congrats Jay Wright. Again, this only emphasizes the above.

Advertisement
Back