Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I saw a 1 on 1 clip like this from The Opening where Cook got absolutely punked...literally flung out of bounds like a rag doll. Cook popped up and tried to act tough after he got emasculated. The DB who stole his pride then told him he's grounded and to go to his room via a finger point and Cook obeyed.

Found the video...UGA trying to hype him after getting punked only because he is about to flip to them (score down to #2 in link)

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...hings-i-learned-saturday-night-at-the-opening

And to think this kid won the award for Best RB during that competition after a showing like that...curious to say the least

How happy is this UGA beat writer now for talking about that embarrassing rep as "having that DAWG in him".

This de-commitment was only a matter of time. Symbolically commit to FSU as a hat tip to them keeping his brother out of jail and then making a business decision. So Cook it hurts

Advertisement
Really hope we pull Joyner from their grasps soon. Kid has game and deserves to stay in Miami.

Whatever happened to that kid Amir rasul? I can only imagine he didn't amount to spit.

Another guy that was just fast, nothing more. I never got the hype.

This is why I laugh at the Shwartz lovers.

Football is way more than just straight line speed.

Advertisement
Nole fans on 247 claiming that the only reason they did not recruit Lingard very hard is because they wanted Cook. But now that Cook played them they believe they have any outside chance at Lingard. Some Noles who think it is a long shot are saying Lingard is afraid of competition as their built in excuse for not landing him. More Nole tears with a side of excuses please.

Nole fans on 247 claiming that the only reason they did not recruit Lingard very hard is because they wanted Cook. But now that Cook played them they believe they have any outside chance at Lingard. Some Noles who think it is a long shot are saying Lingard is afraid of competition as their built in excuse for not landing him. More Nole tears with a side of excuses please.

That's what they tried to spin as the reason he committed to miami. They are spin doctors...

Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they just sign 3 backs last class? And don't they have two commited as of right now? The **** are they going through?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they just sign 3 backs last class? And don't they have two commited as of right now? The **** are they going through?

The fact that they cannot get SFLA studs like they used to in years past is beyond massive for their inevitable downfall and our inevitable rise. Cannot be understated

The fact that they cannot get SFLA studs like they used to in years past is beyond massive for their inevitable downfall and our inevitable rise. Cannot be understated

Very true but they literally signed 4 backs last class I just looked 1 has yet to enroll. Atm they have two commited after cooks departure. How does this make any sense is my question?

Advertisement

Very true but they literally signed 4 backs last class I just looked 1 has yet to enroll. Atm they have two commited after cooks departure. How does this make any sense is my question?

Yes, they have multiple RB on their roster which is typical for all programs. Was Cook a must land for depth chart purposes? No. Was missing on him huge bc it has continued the trend of missing out on SFLA elite skill players? Yes. Keeping them out of the State of Miami is a priority.

No Green, Benjamin, O'Leary, Freeman...no ring

IMG_2713.webpIMG_2714.webp

Nole thoughts on John Campbell...to surmise. Pretend they weren't interested.

IMG_2726.webp

I guess that settles it...both Jobe and Blades are decommitting. Canes still occupying tons of space in Nole heads

Yes, they have multiple RB on their roster which is typical for all programs. Was Cook a must land for depth chart purposes? No. Was missing on him huge bc it has continued the trend of missing out on SFLA elite skill players? Yes. Keeping them out of the State of Miami is a priority.

No Green, Benjamin, O'Leary, Freeman...no ring

What he said was that they took 4 RBs in the same class. I'm only seeing 3 and 1 looks like he hasn't enrolled yet. Either way, his point wasn't that they have multiple RBs, rather that they took a lot of them in the same class.

Advertisement
Back