Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Feels like this happens all the time....we miss out on certain kids, have meltdowns and they turn out to do nothing or get in trouble

Blessings in disguise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol; listening to our local sports station in the Bay, dude said college football season has officially started. Dude said, "no, it's not the preseason coaches poll or Fall practice that lets me know college football has already started, it's only when we hear of a Bama, UF, FSU or UGA player gets in trouble." Lol.

I don't think they could have protected Jameis or Dalvin or Derwin from this. When the Feds want are calling they come my dude. This is bigger than football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to say it but if u think that u got no clue of how much local pds cover up for universities & there athletes. This **** is relatively minor for the stuff that goes on. It's a known fact for years there athletes have been running drugs & supply the campus & famu & tcc. That's what Bryan getting bodied was really about those years back. His brother was part of a decent sized click for out there. The people SUPPOSEDLY behind it were a player from there's people off of 61... there & the gayturds been crooked as he'll forever.

The .....tears thing sounds pretty inappropriate for me especially when it applies to the Gators (Who I hate). They turned two players from us. Last year and one so far this year. Hate them yes but they like us are trying to get back to relevance and unlike us they have a conference championship game appearance on their resume. PSU tears? Also on the way back.They beat the best team in their league last year. Finally get this in your head. We will never consistantly out recruit the Noles. We never have even during the glory years and never will. Let's take the attitude of our coach. Show class, recruit kids who buy in, coach me up, and do it the right way. Who cares what our rivals do.

Man I don't post to often but when I read this it just ****ed me off. We never out recruited fspoo? I'm sorry how many players we put in the league just on offense compared to they whole team? You sound stupid and should be banned for even fixing ur fingers to type such foolishness you definitely not a real CANE and need to get off this site ******.

Advertisement
The .....tears thing sounds pretty inappropriate for me especially when it applies to the Gators (Who I hate). They turned two players from us. Last year and one so far this year. Hate them yes but they like us are trying to get back to relevance and unlike us they have a conference championship game appearance on their resume. PSU tears? Also on the way back.They beat the best team in their league last year. Finally get this in your head. We will never consistantly out recruit the Noles. We never have even during the glory years and never will. Let's take the attitude of our coach. Show class, recruit kids who buy in, coach me up, and do it the right way. Who cares what our rivals do.

Man I don't post to often but when I read this it just ****ed me off. We never out recruited fspoo? I'm sorry how many players we put in the league just on offense compared to they whole team? You sound stupid and should be banned for even fixing ur fingers to type such foolishness you definitely not a real CANE and need to get off this site ******.

We don't out recruit FSU. That's a fact. What we do & have always done is get the under the radar savages vs their pretty boy high star recruits

We don't out recruit FSU. That's a fact. What we do & have always done is get the under the radar savages vs their pretty boy high star recruits

No what we do is get talented players and don't pay attention to the star rating. We hit on the right player regardless of stars more often than they did that's why we have more in the league meaning we recruit better duh. You looking at stars just like them and lost just like them. Y'all fake *** CANE fans cuz real CANES would neva believe something dumb as that when the proof is n da league idgaf we on a losing streak that **** is coming to a end and at the end of the day we still have more rings then dem fools called fspoo

Not sure what to think about this thread. On one hand FSU has indeed beaten us 7x consecutively and on the other that seems to have disqualified them from receiving trash talk from us...

Last time I checked 6 of those "beatings" were under Radio Randy and ***...

Last time I checked they only won ONE ring during our 15 years of "irrelevance"... and needed the TPD to cover for half the team in order to do it.

Last time I checked 5 is greater than 3...

Last time I checked Miami still produces greater NFL talent despite being completely "irrelevant" and is about to have former players inducted into the CFB and NFL HOF's in droves...

I guess I'm just not sure why we would give them a reprieve just due to some recent success during some of the worst years in program history?... I thought a part of rivalries was to talk trash relentlessly regardless of outcome. Am I wrong?

Thank You, some of these fools need their CANE card taking away. I will never bow down to fspoo idgaf bout da streak. We DA U that's what being a fan is all bout. Talk **** to dem and watch da team do da dam thing smh some of y'all need to take y'all skirt off

Advertisement

I remember the schtick with him was that he and his family wanted him to leave as getting out of Miami would ensure that he didn't get into trouble. How ironic.

There's a lot of that with families wanting to get their kids out of the slums that is Coral Gables....

It's like some war-torn 3rd world country...

coralgables2.webp

Correct me if I'm wrong, but taking 4 RBs in one class is retarded. I can only assume they've told 1+ of them they will play another position.
Taking 3 is excessive imo too
wasn't Everybody all for taking 4 when we had Walton , Dexter Williams , Cronkite, and Scarlett committed ?

Does anyone on this board have a functioning brain and long-term memory capability?

When Walton first committed, he was a 2016 recruit. He did not get reclassified to the 2015 class until November of 2014, long after Cronkrite and Scarlett decommitted.
Cut it out, it was known well before it came official that Walton was trying to reclassify. Unless you had your head up your *** you knew he was most likely going to be in the 2015 class...Just because it didn't come official until Nov 14' doesn't mean it wasn't known earlier

Yup it was k own and we were all for it

I don't think they could have protected Jameis or Dalvin or Derwin from this. When the Feds want are calling they come my dude. This is bigger than football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to say it but if u think that u got no clue of how much local pds cover up for universities & there athletes. This **** is relatively minor for the stuff that goes on. It's a known fact for years there athletes have been running drugs & supply the campus & famu & tcc. That's what Bryan getting bodied was really about those years back. His brother was part of a decent sized click for out there. The people SUPPOSEDLY behind it were a player from there's people off of 61... there & the gayturds been crooked as he'll forever.

If u produce at an elite level u will get away with ****.....i mean winston raped a chick and it was like nothing happened because he was elite. If he was second string or never had a future they would hang u to dry

You sir are a hero

Advertisement
Back