Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly.

Georgia. The DEFENDING National Champion. #1 all year long except for 2 weeks (F$U just looooves to brag about THEIR "wire-to-wire" year). Then Georgia loses BY THREE in the conference championship game. THREE POINTS.

Bama lost to Texas by 10. Texas lost to Oklahoma by 4. Georgia only lost by THREE POINTS.

That's a helluva snub.
I agree that UGA was probably a top 4 team last year.

But still need to answer the question of who they should have replaced. Maybe Texas? But that would be a real snub for Bama to get in but not Texas who had a win over Bama and only a 4 point loss to OU.

Obviously Washington and Michigan as undefeated P5 champs weren't getting left out..and Bama as a one loss SEC champ wasn't.

I agree that UGA was probably a top 4 team last year.

But still need to answer the question of who they should have replaced. Maybe Texas? But that would be a real snub for Bama to get in but not Texas who had a win over Bama and only a 4 point loss to OU.

Obviously Washington and Michigan as undefeated P5 champs weren't getting left out..and Bama as a one loss SEC champ wasn't.

Look, I still think that it should have been Michigan-Washington-Alabama-F$U. I hate F$U and I understand all the reasons, but they were an undefeated P5 champ and I don't give a **** if the CFP games have great ratings or close scores, you pick the best overall resumes (and NOT the hottest teams in December).

Having said that, I will ALWAYS laugh at The Snub. For the rest of my life.

Now, if we all INSIST that The Snub was correct and valid, then I'd say Michigan-Washington-Alabama-Georgia.

**** Texas. They lost to Oklahoma.

And, again, as much as I hate F$U, that's a legit argument. That they were Snubbed for a team with the worst overall loss of the group.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Look, I still think that it should have been Michigan-Washington-Alabama-F$U. I hate F$U and I understand all the reasons, but they were an undefeated P5 champ and I don't give a **** if the CFP games have great ratings or close scores, you pick the best overall resumes (and NOT the hottest teams in December).

Having said that, I will ALWAYS laugh at The Snub. For the rest of my life.

Now, if we all INSIST that The Snub was correct and valid, then I'd say Michigan-Washington-Alabama-Georgia.

**** Texas. They didn't even make the SEC-CG. And they had the "worst" loss of the three SEC teams in contention. It's just wrong to sneak the 3rd best SEC team into the Final Four, simply because the SEC-CG must, by default, have a losing team.

And, again, as much as I hate F$U, that's a legit argument. That they were Snubbed for the 3rd place SEC team.
I agree FSU was probably deserving of a spot. I'm not sure who should have been left out. I think it should have been: Michigan-Washington, Georgia, FSU.

Texas was in the big 12 last year and won the big 12 championship, but did have that close loss to Oklahoma. Bama lost to Texas, and really didn't look that strong all season. Needed an absolute choke job from Auburn to even get in the SEC CG. Although I think both Texas and Bama were actually better than FSU, I don't think either of the were more deserving of a playoff spot.

Regardless, I'm still elated that FSU got snubbed and doesn't have a strong enough mind set to overcome that. They are letting it define them and look like bunch of soft beta crybabies to the rest of the college football world. Couldn't happen to a more dislikable program.

I agree FSU was probably deserving of a spot. I'm not sure who should have been left out. I think it should have been: Michigan-Washington, Georgia, FSU.

Texas was in the big 12 last year and won the big 12 championship, but did have that close loss to Oklahoma. Bama lost to Texas, and really didn't look that strong all season. Needed an absolute choke job from Auburn to even get in the SEC CG. Although I think both Texas and Bama were actually better than FSU, I don't think either of the were more deserving of a playoff spot.

Regardless, I'm still elated that FSU got snubbed and doesn't have a strong enough mind set to overcome that. They are letting it define them and look like bunch of soft beta crybabies to the rest of the college football world. Couldn't happen to a more dislikable program.

Yeah, I just realized that Texas was Big 12 last year. My bad.

I still think Texas was the worst of the Top 6 teams, from a resume standpoint. Might they have been better than F$U post-conference-championship games? Perhaps. But they were 5th or 6th best, the only reason they made it to the Final Four was a conference championship for a crappy conference they were quitting.

Advertisement
Back