Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Not sure which is worse, "The Snub" or the fake "13-0" nonsense...

1728609351067.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here is what is crazy (and defective) about SemenHole Logicz...

They are now yammering on about how Prison Mike is good, but his staff sucks. And how if they JUST replace the staff, Prison Mike will start to turn things around...

BUT THIS IS THE SAME STAFF THAT WON 19 STRAIGHT GAMES AND MADE EVERYONE THINK THAT PRISON MIKE WAS A GOOD COACH.

You can't have it both ways. As I've been saying for years, Prison Mike took over WHAT JUSTIN FUENTE BUILT AT MEMPHIS. And Prison Mike has been TERRIBLE at F$U outside of that 19-game run over that brief time period when Jordan Travis caught fire.

Prison Mike can't recruit high school players.

And everyone else has copied Prison Mike's Portal Strategery.

View attachment 306855
View attachment 306856
Delusional. Do they not realize who hired said ****** staff? Ultimately your are judged on your bottom line and right now that line is dark red.

Advertisement
This the best way to post tears. It doesn’t clog the board, is large enough to read, and I don’t lose my place when the browser refreshes.
Doesn't always give me a choice between staying as a link or big screenshot, but since I started zooming all the way the **** in before running the scrolling capture, it seems to work out nicely like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back