Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They appear to have missed one of the games that season. Someone should help them correct their oversight. Bring an electric engraver pen and add the missing game. I'm sure they would be delighted that someone fixed it for them !

I'm going to suggest that we make it a Miami Hurricane tradition...for road games in Tallahassee...that we take selfies at that stupid plaque with middle fingers and whatnot...and then post to social media while mocking the ridiculous omission of the Georgia game.

This isn't an oversight, it's 100% intentional. I've heard many of their sportswriters talking about "going 13-0" on various podcasts. They think they can gaslight the whole world into believing that they went undefeated and The Snub never happened.

I'm going to suggest that we make it a Miami Hurricane tradition...for road games in Tallahassee...that we take selfies at that stupid plaque with middle fingers and whatnot...and then post to social media while mocking the ridiculous omission of the Georgia game.

This isn't an oversight, it's 100% intentional. I've heard many of their sportswriters talking about "going 13-0" on various podcasts. They think they can gaslight the whole world into believing that they went undefeated and The Snub never happened.
I'm surprised I haven't seen the Wolverine mem yet with the plaque in the frame.

Advertisement
season crying GIF

They might as well be Delusio-NOLE uSHEf fans too(with their thinking)!

Advertisement
Advertisement
They will probably pull one of our worst linemen in the portal during the off-season and then crow about their portal mastery and how they "stole" him from us, like they did this past year with all of their great Bama and UGA portal steals. 🤣

You guys remember when they bragged about taking Darrell Jackson from us? I'm still thanking FSU for that one

You guys remember when they bragged about taking Darrell Jackson from us? I'm still thanking FSU for that one
Yeah, I haven't heard any more raving from them about how he is a giant with the agility of a cat like I was hearing during the off-season and early season. Wonder why. 🤷

Advertisement
Look at THIS dip****.

He starts off by offering a DEFINITIVE OPINION on the matter. Does he provide ANY proof? No, he just tells you to "imagine, imagine, imagine"...

And he got 21 upvotes for his imagination...

They are coping SOOOOOO hard right now...

1728488480837.png

Advertisement
Back