Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

It doesn't guarantee it will be worse next year.

We've seen FSU live by the portal (last year), and we've seen them die by the portal (this year).

Norvell (assuming he's still around) or the next guy can rebuild that line with solid dudes in a few weeks in the offseason. Essentially guaranteeing starting spots.

It doesn't guarantee it will be worse next year.

We've seen FSU live by the portal (last year), and we've seen them die by the portal (this year).

Norvell (assuming he's still around) or the next guy can rebuild that line with solid dudes in a few weeks in the offseason. Essentially guaranteeing starting spots.
OL requires guys to gel as a collective and replacing 4 starters is asking a lot of new pieces to get on same page very quick. Doubt it would work out for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So they had 7 yards rushing from toafili? He says by a qb

It's a confusing mishmash of statistical qualifiers, but he may very well be correct, I had not looked at the other games. I just knew the total yardage for F$U in the Clemson game was 250.

Let's chalk the 7 yards up to "rounding error"...

;)

It's a confusing mishmash of statistical qualifiers, but he may very well be correct, I had not looked at the other games. I just knew the total yardage for F$U in the Clemson game was 250.

Let's chalk the 7 yards up to "rounding error"...

;)
Either way, that’s what Mike does. Dominate. Mikes got them

Advertisement
Back