Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
1.JPG

:cool: :cool: :cool: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Heard it all off season Novel the O guru , Qb guru . They’re really lighting things up . 🗑️
Anyone can draw it up but you need that trigger man. Apparently he can’t evaluate qbs and that’s bad. For Mario to have better evals at QB and he’s supposedly “Fyzikal bro” tells you all you need to know about Mike.

Advertisement
All seriously, FSU might be the worst team in the ACC. California should have won that game but they missed 2 crucial FGs. FSU picking the wrong time to go against SMU which seems to have figured out how to run an offense. Watching Navy beat up Memphis is scary to think what Navy would do to FSU

Advertisement
One thing that sticks out on fau besides their horrible ol., maybe it’s just me but none of them seem to be a real home run threat like last year

All seriously, FSU might be the worst team in the ACC. California should have won that game but they missed 2 crucial FGs. FSU picking the wrong time to go against SMU which seems to have figured out how to run an offense. Watching Navy beat up Memphis is scary to think what Navy would do to FSU
I didn't watch the game since it was on as the same time same as ours. I did see where they missed a couple field goals. One of them was actually blocked, but the other one that was missed was a 36 yarder, which is basically a chip shot for college kickers these days. If he makes that gimmie, Cal is only down 2 points and can go for a game winning FG in the last minute when they got into FSU red zone. Cal got down to the FSU 12 yard line with just over a minute to go, but self imploded the next few plays and couldn't get in the end zone.

Advertisement
I predicted in the gambling thread earlier this week that I thought FSU would have a “dead cat bounce” and beat Cal, then get false confidence they are turning things around only to lose to SMU this coming Saturday. Fsu is following the script.

And you are trying the "look-at-me" patting-yourself-on-the-back bull**** that you pull every time you are right 4% of the time.

Advertisement
Back