Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

IMG_0066.jpeg

Week 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is worse and more embarrassing for them because of how loud they were all offseason. With playoff snub talk and conference talk.

And suing the world.
And telling everyone how much better they are than the ACC.
And trying to blame everything on Kirk Herbstreit.
And thinking Mike Norvell was being courted by Alabama.
And rubbing people's noses in that complete bull**** lie above.
And thinking they outsmarted every other program in the country in how they approached roster construction.
And convincing themselves they wanted DJ over Cam.
And convincing themselves they had an elite "culture" and Miami was just a bunch of mercenaries who could never jell.

Did I miss anything?

It's a master class in inserting one's foot in thy mouth. And the best part about it? Their season, and likely their short-term program outlook, is absolutely COOKED, and it's September 9th.

HOWEVER....HOW-EVER....as I've said many times in this thread, I'm talking a little ****, but I'm being somewhat reserved. Because they've still beat us 3 times in a row. So that has to change, and in a resounding way, before I can fully, fully pile-on. This thread is irrelevant again if we can't beat them when they come to town. That's what I need more than anything else for the rest of this season. We absolutely trounced UiF, in their stadium. One of the best days of my life, bar none, being in that building in the middle of the UiF season ticket holders a couple weeks ago. But I need to beat the **** out of fsu like I need oxygen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back