Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Don’t know which comment is better. 😂
1724540755721.webp

Advertisement
Has to be. He’s been trash ever since. Oregon state made life easy for him. Play action all day with Martinez and fenwick

And he still completed 57% of his passes.

89th in the country out of 100 qualified passers.

In an offense with a 1200 yard back and a system that makes it very easy for the QB.

For example, the year before, they had a kid named Ben Gulbranson. It was his first year as a starter. He completed over 62% of his passes. He’s still there this year, in year 5, and hasn’t been able to nail down the starting job yet a week before the season. PFF ranked the top 70 P4 likely starting QBs, and he ranked 67th.

That kid completed almost 63% of his passes in this system. DJU completed 57%. He’s ******* garbage.

Advertisement
Has to be. He’s been trash ever since. Oregon state made life easy for him. Play action all day with Martinez and fenwick
After that game, he's had 1 more big time game, it was his Junior year against Wake. Every other game, extremely game manager at best.

When you were a blue chip athlete out of high school, cant get on the field in college for reasons that are on the field related, you are not a blue chip anymore. Someone should have told FSU. Marvin Jones and Earl Little 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽.

I know yall remember man crying and talm bout how they loading up in the portal. A proven G5 player is better than FBS players who cant get on the field. Bama and UGA not keeping ballers on the bench. Caleb Downs was starting week 1 v Texas. Bear Alexander was playing some minutes at UGA before he went to USC and was about to expand his role.

I dont wannna hear not another word about building from the portal. Build through high school, develop, develop, develop. Stay the course and when the roster is right, see what you need from the portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That game he had as a freshman against ND gives people the impression that if he finds a way to consistently play that way, then he'd be the man. Correct me if I am wrong, but that's the best game of his career.
Same **** like Daniel Jones or any other trash qb they point to a few games they played well and say “see look it’s the coaching they called good plays that game”

Nah they just played well that game and suck. That’s like me dropping 30 playing on milk crates basketball in the streets then being trash most of the time. One or a few games anyone can play well.

Like saying “I finished with the most kill in call of duty in 4 matches”. But leaves out the other 1000 matches where u didn’t get a kill lol

I'd say 7-5 after what we saw today.
Curious to see their response as a team vs BC in a week. If they still look soft up front on both lines, 5 losses will be a best case for them. They’ve got some physical teams on their schedule. They don’t have the elite qb and playmakers to make up for the crap trench play either.

Advertisement
The way he got booed by them he must be laughing his *** off right now. The freaking Noles assumed they were going 13-0 and playing the season was just a formality. They were convinced they were unbeatable and that their ERA of domination had begun ... regardless of conference. What a truly wonderful day this has been.

And Norvell looked a bit lost on the sidelines, not sure what to do. Not fired up. He sure didn't resemble Nick Saban when Bama was having problems in a game.
Yeah, but he runs really fast at practice, so there's that.

Advertisement
Back