Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Building your roster primarily from the portal is not sustainable. I’ve been clear on this. It’s like FA in the NFL. You need to recruit and develop your guys then fill 6-8 spots a year for depth , front line guys you’ve missed on or got hurt. Once again FSU will have an insane drop off next year. A lot of stuff had to work for them including Travis turning into a stud in year five.
Bump

Advertisement
They got mad , he also said Miami talent gap is starting to take over. Eventually Miami talent will take over and they scolded for him for being honest . Of course he’s supposed to poke at us as a Rivalry. I’m not hating on him for that . I’m laughing at fsu fans acting like there wasnt warned

During the O/U ACC episode he went so far as to say if you think Miami will reach the over, then they are a good value bet to be national champion, because they are the equal of Georgia at a lot of positions.

Advertisement
1724532023459.webp

1724532115415.webp

1724532211876.webp

1724532257078.webp

Advertisement
On paper, GT was expected to be one of the worst defenses in the country; particularly the DL

- One of the worst DL, had some of the lowest-graded LB’s in the country in 2023
- One of the worst rush defenses in 2023
- 128th in line yards on defense in 2023
- Outside top 100 in defensive quality drives in 2023
- 3rd down D was 108th in 2023.

Today, they had 18 tackles for loss against what some said was the best OL in the ACC
I will give GT’s DC credit. He dropped his balls on the table and said “I ******* dare you to try to beat me with DJ Ukelele and those candy *** wide receivers.” Three linebackers on the field 80% of the game. Safeties playing ten yards off the line of scrimmage or less. They sold out to stop the run and FSU had nothing for them.

Advertisement
Building your roster primarily from the portal is not sustainable. I’ve been clear on this. It’s like FA in the NFL. You need to recruit and develop your guys then fill 6-8 spots a year for depth , front line guys you’ve missed on or got hurt. Once again FSU will have an insane drop off next year. A lot of stuff had to work for them including Travis turning into a stud in year five.
Exactly
Also from December⬇️⬇️

Advertisement
Think the few of us with half a brain said this all summer. Oh, you mean Marvin Jones Jr isn’t just automatically Jermaine Johnson? Why? He’s got a cool name. And he went to UGA. So he has to be an impact player.
Literally the only proven players were Payton to a degree and some of their DB’s. They had no reason hyping this team up like the second coming of Christ

I will give GT’s DC credit. He dropped his balls on the table and said “I ******* dare you to try to beat me with DJ Ukelele and those candy *** wide receivers.” Three linebackers on the field 80% of the game. Safeties playing ten yards off the line of scrimmage or less. They sold out to stop the run and FSU had nothing for them.
That's how we've been game-planned for the last several seasons.

Advertisement
Back