Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

ice-t hater GIF

Advertisement
That's why I said ur both right. Buddy gives off some strange vibes. As a kid straight outta high school that has plenty of opportunities why would you wanna sign with someone like that. BUT they clearly don't prioritize high school recruiting either. They had to be assuming the portal will keep them straight yearly and this is why I've been said the portal needs to be complementary. That's not saying go get what you need out of it. Just don't ignore glaring holes annually and assume the portal will continually fix all your problems. Cohesion is real and when all you get is rentals you MAY struggle to find it.
The reason they gave up HS recruiting is because they themselves have came to the reality they can’t recruit. At least they are aware lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
This game was not fair. Not a neutral site. GT had home crowd advantage. I mean the GT punter had 100 family members in attendance by himself!

Funny but you know what’s actually not fair? That counts as an ACC home game for GT and an ACC road game for FSU. So GT only has 3 ACC games at Bobby Dodd and fsu only has 3 road acc games.

Advertisement

"
6:54
um and I don't think that North Carolina
6:57
nor Miami has a better back room in
7:00
Florida State right now "

On DJU's Phile Steele ranking

11:33
back to the whole thing and even back to quarterback there's all these takes about you know what a guy's done this and that I saw a chart that showed all the quarterbacks going all the way back uh to jamus Winston uh and even before him of like the last 25 quarterbacks and the only really really good ones were jamus and then tra Jordan Travis it's like look Jordan Travis is the only quarterback you've seen run this offense pretty much especially the past three years years uh it's like we saw what Graham Mertz did at Florida with his history of just being a loser for year after year after year and doing all these things we saw what he could do and turn around in that situation uh the fact

12:11
that we don't think DJ you is going to be able to come in uh and be able to help the running game the team around him especially with offensive communication coming in this year and Florida State having Mike Norvell one of the true gurus and play Callers In the game like I just it's going to
affect all of us so that's why I think it when it's all said and done Phil Steele I think he's done a good job but I think we either you know exceed or meet most of his expectations

On DJU's PFF

#Receipts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back