Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Screenshot_20240824_154121_X.webp

Advertisement
Herbie trolling so hard hahahah

FSU fans were boo’ing him profusely on Gameday
The way he got booed by them he must be laughing his *** off right now. The freaking Noles assumed they were going 13-0 and playing the season was just a formality. They were convinced they were unbeatable and that their ERA of domination had begun ... regardless of conference. What a truly wonderful day this has been.

And Norvell looked a bit lost on the sidelines, not sure what to do. Not fired up. He sure didn't resemble Nick Saban when Bama was having problems in a game.

On paper, GT was expected to be one of the worst defenses in the country; particularly the DL

- One of the worst DL, had some of the lowest-graded LB’s in the country in 2023
- One of the worst rush defenses in 2023
- 128th in line yards on defense in 2023
- Outside top 100 in defensive quality drives in 2023
- 3rd down D was 108th in 2023.

Today, they had 18 tackles for loss against what some said was the best OL in the ACC
IMG_1314.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They’ve played better since they got the new DC last year.
Different dude. Last year was the interim(who did a **** good job) & this year buddy came from puke where he had them playing far over their head. Might be on to something. I'll be curious to see how they play when they go up against a team with an adequate passing game. But if they're atleast decent there then they gonna be a problem. Looks to me like va tech probably gonna be the main team to worry about in conference. Possibly NC State. Clemson I just can't get on board with klubnick. Doesn't impress me.

Advertisement
Back