Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
😂
1724528004784.webp

On paper, GT was expected to be one of the worst defenses in the country; particularly the DL

- One of the worst DL, had some of the lowest-graded LB’s in the country in 2023
- One of the worst rush defenses in 2023
- 128th in line yards on defense in 2023
- Outside top 100 in defensive quality drives in 2023
- 3rd down D was 108th in 2023.

Today, they had 18 tackles for loss against what some said was the best OL in the ACC

Advertisement
On paper, GT was expected to be one of the worst defenses in the country; particularly the DL

- One of the worst DL, had some of the lowest-graded LB’s in the country in 2023

Today, they had 18 tackles for loss against what some said was the best OL in the ACC

This what was most striking to me - the utter lack of physicality from FSU on both sides of the ball.

Noles were pushed around all day.

Advertisement

They’ve played better since they got the new DC last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This what was most striking to me - the utter lack of physicality from FSU on both sides of the ball.

Noles were pushed around all day.
Exactly. That was the issue and if that didn't happen, they could manage DJU and win. Sadly, for them this is an issue that is difficult to fix in season. If the lines are weak, you can't really scheme them up and play better. It would have to be addressed in recruiting and portal, and they can't do that right now. Miami should feast on them on both sides and have no issue winning. I can't wait for that game now. Lol

Advertisement
Back