Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

The one thing I keep coming back to is how bad that WR room looks. It’s a bunch of guys that have either (1) transferred from schools where they were never a factor in the rotation or (2) are Norvell recruits that have done nothing in 2-3 years. I also think Jordan Travis made that OL look way better than it was with his ability to move the pocket so easily. Not the same with DJU. They’re going to rely heavily on the run with Roydell and Toafili. GT’s gotta sell out to stop it and force DJU to beat them in the air.

To me, this FSU roster is worse than the 2022 team that lost to every ranked team they played. I have them at 8-4/9-3 on the year. If GT beats them they very well could go 7-5, with matchups against Clemson, Us, ND, and SMU on the horizon.
I likened their OL to ours when we had King. Once he was down they were exposed.

Advertisement
I mean you could be right but I usually think over the years (especially with qb) no matter how talented or how hard you work if u can see it on the field and everything is too fast then it’s too fast for you. But yea you can be right
DJ was a man amongst boys at the high school level. He was a physical specimen that seemed to have no weaknesses. I don't remember anything negative about his accuracy, but that sure is an issue now. Perhaps his weakness was reading defenses, which is hard to evaluate at the high school level. Doubt he faced a lot of elite defenses with exotic packages.

The point is, which we agree on, is that DJ is not a very good college qb. He really has not shown that he is strong in any area (arm strength, accuracy, running, extending plays, leadership, etc...) Cam has already proven he's good or great in all those areas. Like you said, he (DJ) is not just going to somehow be great in all those areas after 4 years of average play with little improvement.

it blows my mind that they swear just because kids put on the jersey they are good.

Mike has never run a program with that level of talent where anyone can just assume that if you’re starting there you’re that good.

You would think after the UGA game they’d have realized that.

11-1 even with their schedule is a stretch.

DJU single handedly brought on the downfall of the Clemson dynasty because he couldn’t get it done with surrounded by some of the best talent in the world.

Now he’s surrounded by mid players and they think he’s gunna led them to 11 wins 😂
Every Nole talking head I hear has a hard time finding losses on their schedule. It’s comical they lost 14 starters and have a bunch of unproven or journeymen replacing them. I heard a guy say they have the best d line in the nation. I’m like did all the guys from last year return.

The one thing I keep coming back to is how bad that WR room looks. It’s a bunch of guys that have either (1) transferred from schools where they were never a factor in the rotation or (2) are Norvell recruits that have done nothing in 2-3 years. I also think Jordan Travis made that OL look way better than it was with his ability to move the pocket so easily. Not the same with DJU. They’re going to rely heavily on the run with Roydell and Toafili. GT’s gotta sell out to stop it and force DJU to beat them in the air.

To me, this FSU roster is worse than the 2022 team that lost to every ranked team they played. I have them at 8-4/9-3 on the year. If GT beats them they very well could go 7-5, with matchups against Clemson, Us, ND, and SMU on the horizon.
I could certainly see that. If they lose to GT they could implode and lose 5-6 games. I do think they win a close one Saturday but wouldn’t be shocked if they lost.

Advertisement
DJ was a man amongst boys at the high school level. He was a physical specimen that seemed to have no weaknesses. I don't remember anything negative about his accuracy, but that sure is an issue now. Perhaps his weakness was reading defenses, which is hard to evaluate at the high school level. Doubt he faced a lot of elite defenses with exotic packages.

The point is, which we agree on, is that DJ is not a very good college qb. He really has not shown that he is strong in any area (arm strength, accuracy, running, extending plays, leadership, etc...) Cam has already proven he's good or great in all those areas. Like you said, he (DJ) is not just going to somehow be great in all those areas after 4 years of average play with little improvement.
and everything got faster tighter windows pause......men amongst boys has a high failure rate at times. you right man DJ has shown who he is already

Advertisement

Seems like Luke had zero issues reading the D today 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still a lot of football ledt, but me prepping to back stroke in FSU tears if they lose this game.
UzEPmA7aMs7Go.gif

Advertisement
Back