Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Do the Noles really think some private equity firm is gonna cough up money to essentially bet on them??? That is far more stoopit fan base than I ever imagined. The Gator might even be chuckling…not likely, private equity firms have never spoken to anyone in Jorts

Go Canes!

They honestly believe that an angel/daddy P.E. firm will provide an EXTRA $30M per year for F$U and Clemson AND WILL WANT NOTHING IN RETURN AND NO PAYBACK.

It's so cute.

Advertisement
Dealing with PE firms is not fun and a huge headache. Once you take their $ they own you and request all types of outlandish reporting requirements and ad hoc nonsense that is a waste of everybody's time. Not sure I would want any type of athletic conference having their hands tied by PE boards.

1000000080.webp

Advertisement
Love how anyone can be a source until they’re not. This whole realignment is based on anonymous sources.

View attachment 295194
Chris Nee read same article I did, I can't remember which outlet it was. I thought the opinion piece was basura because idk why anyone who is serious about being a top10 program MOST years would think it's a good idea to stay around the ACC for many reason.

Do the Noles really think some private equity firm is gonna cough up money to essentially bet on them??? That is far more stoopit fan base than I ever imagined. The Gator might even be chuckling…not likely, private equity firms have never spoken to anyone in Jorts

Go Canes!
I for one hope they take the money and wind up like Red Lobster. PE firm bought Red Lobster, sold off the real estate, which forced the restaurants to pay rents that they couldn't afford. I can't wait for a private equity firm to sell Doak Campbell, make fsu pay rent for home games, then sell the naming rights, and have fsu playing home games in Charmin Toilet Tissue stadium!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guess you can merge these to reads but thought Nole Tears Bingo deserved its own thread:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back