Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I didn't watch the game since it was on as the same time same as ours. I did see where they missed a couple field goals. One of them was actually blocked, but the other one that was missed was a 36 yarder, which is basically a chip shot for college kickers these days. If he makes that gimmie, Cal is only down 2 points and can go for a game winning FG in the last minute when they got into FSU red zone. Cal got down to the FSU 12 yard line with just over a minute to go, but self imploded the next few plays and couldn't get in the end zone.

If they had just got one of those FGs then on their final drive which they made it to the red zone then all they needed was a FG to send FSU 0-4. The Noles were really lucky cause Cal did outplayed them but they got the W and thats all that counts.

Next they face SMU and whew Brashard Smith is showtime. He went off against TCU yesterday, he almost had a kickoff TD (I think they robbed him on it).

FSU is yet to play a road game.

I was saying that when I found out Cal was traveling over there. I was like are these guys ever going on the road? That Ireland game was basically a home game. Btw Ga Tech who also played at Ireland, has already played 2 road games which they lost both.

If they had just got one of those FGs then on their final drive which they made it to the red zone then all they needed was a FG to send FSU 0-4. The Noles were really lucky cause Cal did outplayed them but they got the W and thats all that counts.

Next they face SMU and whew Brashard Smith is showtime. He went off against TCU yesterday, he almost had a kickoff TD (I think they robbed him on it).
B Smith is certainly having a good season. I might be the only poster on here that doesn't give a flying **** about SMU. I know they are everybody's 2nd favorite team because of all ex-Canes on that team. However, I hope B Smith continues his success and they beat the everliving **** out FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back