Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Oh it’s the white mans fault. I see where you sit. The same “white” guys judging the other African American men in the draft. I see where your narrative sits.
You're right, I shouldn't have said white GM's and or white scouts, I stand corrected, but do you not agree, it's on the GM's and the scouts to find the best talent, regardless of school?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sexy Girl GIF by Goldfingers Prague
Happy Bear Grylls GIF by NBC
Girls Seduce GIF by Goldfingers Prague
The Office Party Hard GIF
excited college basketball GIF by UNC Tar Heels

OMG!!!!!!! I am still reading!!! This is so glorious!!!
ezgif-7-3ba408dd57d8.gif

Advertisement
Always feel like the Wildcats are the underdog when we play the big bad Rattlers, so yeah that streak was so nice

Just let us win once in a while, OK please :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣🤣 It's all good fam. We joke and get chippy with each other at times but we're family. We want yall back in form, because a good Bethune squad always benefits FAMU, Win or lose...

The real comedy here is FSU's dumb-*** fans getting mad at Coach Prime.

Y'all could've hired the man and the Holes probably would be bringing in the No. 1 class in the country right now.

And that ridiculous loss to Jacksonville State probably wouldn't be on your record, either

Last edited:
He's clearly cool with playing for an HBCU. It's a great day for college football everywhere. Don't need to go play in front of 80,000 to get to the league.

Exactly.

A lot of ppl under value how important it is for some ppl to create their own lane and make history.

That was clearly something important to this kid…

And let’s be real. I’m not 100% FSU I’d a better program than Jackson State and can’t confirm with certainty that he’ll be playing in front of less fans at home games…hahahahhahahhahah

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back