Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Willie didn't even get 2 years. He was fired part way through his second year and still has more wins than Norvell has at FSU in 2 full years. Nothing Norvell has done warrants extending him to 2026 regardless of what he inherited. Plus losing to FSC Jacksonville State should have gotten him fired before he left the building.
I can't wait to hear Luke's take on this, lol

Advertisement

GIF by Vallarta Adventures

Willie didn't even get 2 years. He was fired part way through his second year and still has more wins than Norvell has at FSU in 2 full years. Nothing Norvell has done warrants extending him to 2026 regardless of what he inherited. Plus losing to FSC Jacksonville State should have gotten him fired before he left the building.
When the Seminole Boosters org rose to prominence I thought it would be a boon to them to help them funel money into the program. I wished Miami would have done something similar to circumvent Blake James and the BOT acting as impediments.

I was wrong on both accounts and will gladly admit it. That group dug the Noles into a hole they can't get out of and we ended up where we needed to be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back