Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
oh no...this was in person. At his kids flag football practice. It's a disease that's spreading.

Well then, maybe they are all repeating the same nonsense, just like "undefeated 13-0" and "The Snub".

Back on Page 1861, take a listen to this guy "100 Proof Football" at the 35:45 mark. He definitely says that The Snub is as bad as the death penalty.

These F$U dip****s are CLEARLY telling each other the same lies, and then repeating them to the world.

Advertisement

ESPN’s David Hale spoke with Norvell, who said there were “clearly” mistakes in evaluating this year’s Seminoles’ squad:

My thing is though they brought in 17 transfers last year... they lost 22 transfers had 10 get drafted and a few more UDFA so out of the 85 roster players the bottom 10 are likely the walkons and guys 3rd/4th string never playing bringing it to 75, then less out close to 40 players between draft, transfer and graduation so you only have 35 players that were impacted by the "snub".

IDK why he is talking about emotions when your starting QB (DJ), 2 RBs (Transfer WIlliams and TF Kam Davis), 3 WR (Jalen Brown, Malik Benson, Jaylin), DE (Marvin), S (Brown), LG (Richie Leonard), MLB (Cam Riley), CB (earl Little), and TE (thomas) all were not there last year.... **** i may even be missing a few. But good to know the "snub" had such a profound impact on FSU that players not even on the team were still impacted by this outrageous wrong.

My thing is though they brought in 17 transfers last year... they lost 22 transfers had 10 get drafted and a few more UDFA so out of the 85 roster players the bottom 10 are likely the walkons and guys 3rd/4th string never playing bringing it to 75, then less out close to 40 players between draft, transfer and graduation so you only have 35 players that were impacted by the "snub".

IDK why he is talking about emotions when your starting QB (DJ), 2 RBs (Transfer WIlliams and TF Kam Davis), 3 WR (Jalen Brown, Malik Benson, Jaylin), DE (Marvin), S (Brown), LG (Richie Leonard), MLB (Cam Riley), CB (earl Little), and TE (thomas) all were not there last year.... **** i may even be missing a few. But good to know the "snub" had such a profound impact on FSU that players not even on the team were still impacted by this outrageous wrong.
Once again, this is Nole Tears. Stop using logic they can’t possibly understand!

Fact is they are going to use “the snub” as a crutch for years as a defense mechanism, even when coaches and players are gone. They can’t possibly accept that Norvell is a phony both on and off the field who can’t build a program and had to strictly rely on transfers. Yeah, Cam Ward has bailed us out a lot this year, but we also have a lot of recruited talent (X, Fletcher, Bain, Francis, etc) and have a MUCH stronger foundation to fall back on after the year.

The team that was actually snubbed is Georgia.

FSU's failures this season are 100% a product of their culture. Look no further than the opponent who "blowed" them out (Randy Shannon voice).

Georgia has a legitimate case as to why they were "snubbed" too, and they have played like it ever since whereas FSU has only proven the committees point.

I will say the day they got snubbed was an all time day of tears. Right up there with the Travis hunter picking Jackson state day. If they had made the playoffs tho they would still look the same as they do right now

Advertisement
Once again, this is Nole Tears. Stop using logic they can’t possibly understand!

Fact is they are going to use “the snub” as a crutch for years as a defense mechanism, even when coaches and players are gone. They can’t possibly accept that Norvell is a phony both on and off the field who can’t build a program and had to strictly rely on transfers. Yeah, Cam Ward has bailed us out a lot this year, but we also have a lot of recruited talent (X, Fletcher, Bain, Francis, etc) and have a MUCH stronger foundation to fall back on after the year.
the snub is their cloud
whatever makes them feel better so they take longer to actually address the issue
I hope norvell uses the snub to keep his job for a long long time
our fan base has had sooo many corches we know one from a mile away
and Norvell is the epitome of corch

I'm sure I'm 10 pages too late on the fswho staffer flexing on the Duke player while losing BAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Braxton Family Values Love GIF by WE tv

Advertisement

ESPN’s David Hale spoke with Norvell, who said there were “clearly” mistakes in evaluating this year’s Seminoles’ squad:

Wow this guy is worse than I even thought. What a bunch of beta *** responses. He could’ve just read Nole tears to learn about the poor evaluation of the team. Noles staff, reporters and fans have just been blowing smoke for years now. From faux recruiting news to team talent level. Anyone paying attention knew once the portal aspect (success) was removed that they would have glaring issues.

They needed Ward to mask their issues much like us (masking the defense) but ended up with a game manager behind a ****** OL and run game. Though, the staff and reporters were hyping both units incessantly through the offseason as what the offense would lean on.

Reminder that we were actually “snubbed” in 2000 and then came back with a vengeance in 2001 (and 2002 really). Far cry from the whiny little brother who pretends to have been snubbed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back