Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Breaking Bad GIF

Advertisement
It was actually the Curse of the Billy Goat

You’re both kind of correct. The Billy Goat curse was the first thing. The black cat walked in front of the Cubs dugout and pranced around towards the end of the season at Shea, where the Cubs were up a couple of games in the NL East. Cubs went on to lose to the Mets who wound up winning it all in the late 60’s.

Edit to say …HAHA FSU

Advertisement
You’re both kind of correct. The Billy Goat curse was the first thing. The black cat walked in front of the Cubs dugout and pranced around towards the end of the season at Shea, where the Cubs were up a couple of games in the NL East. Cubs went on to lose to the Mets who wound up winning it all in the late 60’s.

Edit to say …HAHA FSU
Listen "The curse of the **** solo cup" is now a real thing!!!
What in the world could be better??
💩🥤

Advertisement
Ware sure had a lot to say about the holding call that brought their TD back, but not a peep on the holding call on Bell that brought ours back and Ward through an INT shortly after.

Remember, ours happened first and led to a 14 point swing. Ware is a scumbag and I hope Miami works behind the scenes to prevent him from ever calling one of our games again.

Advertisement
The cubs had the Billie goat curse that started in 1945. The cubs didn’t win a World Series game till 2016.
I think the Black Cat curse was part of the Cubs collapse down the stretch against the 68 Amazing Mets.I believe the Cubs were up by 10 games in August, played at Shea, black cat wandered out on the field during their at Bat. The Rest is History.

Advertisement
Back