Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
1727403274022.png
Fvck FSU!

Advertisement
good thing they dropped 80 million to keep Norvell from going to Bama

What I understood was Lanning was the top choice and then Deboer (it's possible it was a 1A/1B kind of thing). What's not clear is how valued Lane was by bama - heard different things.

Norvell was definitely outside of the top 3. I'm sure his agent did get called but as a backup to the backup option.

Advertisement
What I understood was Lanning was the top choice and then Deboer (it's possible it was a 1A/1B kind of thing). What's not clear is how valued Lane was by bama - heard different things.

Norvell was definitely outside of the top 3. I'm sure his agent did get called but as a backup to the backup option.
According to the video Deboer was their guy as of the evening Saban retired.

DeBoar and Norvell are both represented by Sexton so he definitely got a call just not about Bama wanting Norvell to replace Saban. HJe then parlayed knowing Deboar was the guy into a FSU crippling extension for Norvell.

DeBoar and Norvell are both represented by Sexton so he definitely got a call just not about Bama wanting Norvell to replace Saban. HJe then parlayed knowing Deboar was the guy into a FSU crippling extension for Norvell.

Similarly, Alabama MIGHT HAVE expressed interest in Sexton's entire roster of clients, just to prevent Sexton from bending them over a table during salary negotiations.

Advertisement
Advertisement

WTF is that SemenHole arguing? That if you "just take away our QB"? I mean, maybe that is the key to IMPROVEMENT in Tallahassee this year (removing DJU from the picture), but let's just think about this.

LAST YEAR, a Miami true freshman who barely threw the ball ALMOST BEAT the vaunted "Undefeated 13-1" SemenHoles (and he beat Clemson). So, imagine THAT KID, with a better OL and a better overall team....matching up against THIS YEAR'S SemenHole Quitters.

That dip**** acts like the ONLY player we have on our team is a QB. We are ALREADY better than we have been in the past 20 years (except for Rictht's ACC-CG year) WITHOUT Cam Ward, now imagine what we are WITH Cam Ward.

Yeah, it's alright when F$U goes out and gets a bunch of Portal guys, but when Miami does it, we are the "same" ****** team we've been for 20 years.

Can't make this **** up.

WTF is that SemenHole arguing? That if you "just take away our QB"? I mean, maybe that is the key to IMPROVEMENT in Tallahassee this year (removing DJU from the picture), but let's just think about this.

LAST YEAR, a Miami true freshman who barely threw the ball ALMOST BEAT the vaunted "Undefeated 13-1" SemenHoles (and he beat Clemson). So, imagine THAT KID, with a better OL and a better overall team....matching up against THIS YEAR'S SemenHole Quitters.

That dip**** acts like the ONLY player we have on our team is a QB. We are ALREADY better than we have been in the past 20 years (except for Rictht's ACC-CG year) WITHOUT Cam Ward, now imagine what we are WITH Cam Ward.

Yeah, it's alright when F$U goes out and gets a bunch of Portal guys, but when Miami does it, we are the "same" ****** team we've been for 20 years.

Can't make this **** up.
Facts, when they do it its fine. I knew that they would say it before the season started that "Ward is only there for one year" when they realized we were foreal. But they do not understand that the shelves are being stocked, something they did not do and thats why they are cheeks. Big difference between the build way big of a difference, but wouldn't expect them to know they dont follow recruiting. Those are the casual fans that are in their feelings like *******.

Advertisement
Back