Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Can't wait for November...

1726348521229.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ngl, it would tickle my heart being up by 60 against them, and all the miami fans start taking this **** out of fsu by doing this. :D
Not just that… I need CiCi and Anez to drag their balls across Darrell Jackson’s face mask… repeatedly, Rivers to embarrass DPJ’s brother on multiple occasions, Jaylen Brown getting Tamarick Vanover’d across the middle, some light work on Davonte and Earl Jr for good measure

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm convinced that fsu picked guys out of the portal strictly based on their high school rankings
That's what most of these teams are doing in large part. Otherwise can you justify taking a junior or a senior from bama,UGA OSU etc that hasn't achieved **** in college? They literally took all that bama crap that washed out and all these sites who eat off of high school football rankings told the country look at all these amazing bama etc transfers fspoo got or ufag got etc... just a lil common sense would make the world a dangerous place

That's what most of these teams are doing in large part. Otherwise can you justify taking a junior or a senior from bama,UGA OSU etc that hasn't achieved **** in college? They literally took all that bama crap that washed out and all these sites who eat off of high school football rankings told the country look at all these amazing bama etc transfers fspoo got or ufag got etc... just a lil common sense would make the world a dangerous place
HS rankings should be immediately ignored the second you enroll at a school.

Advertisement
Back