No more 45sec highlights???

Advertisement
I for one am happy to see no more close up, fast forward highlights that make players look faster or more explosive than they are for 20-25 secs. I like complete content.

Our videos were trash. To the point I quit watching them around two years ago. Total cut up crap that literally showed nothing.

I don't know if they were paid, were students, or told they could only show so much. I don't want to bang on them too hard.

You want to make something useful though, the more you show the more fans and recruits will be engaged. Same thing with the parents who will be turning their sons over to this staff.

This program has had this veil of secrecy around it for a long *** time. Open it up, engage everyone, and show how it's all done on and off the field. That even includes activities not on the field. Student activities, what they do off the field, in the classroom, cutting it up in their residences, charity work, etc. Make it so you can imagine what life will be like here.

We need to bring back Chip or do something like that again. Thinking about it, Miami’s media department has fallen off a cliff.

Advertisement
Could they please hire Lance, Stefan or one of the CIS video experts who faithfully breakdown game film each week, as a football video analyst?

..... or just save the money and have the coaching staff get on CIS every Tuesday after the game

Last edited:
So he fired that Black chick that did graphics? I thought everybody raved about her work. My I note I'm only concerned about the "real" football side of things

Advertisement
The media team was extremely cringe this past season. I get their job is to market the team but good lord at the blatant lack of self awareness at times last season. It almost felt like they were purposely trying to rile up the plebs with some of the embarrassing hype content. I ended up unfollowing all their stuff.

Advertisement
1641499325440.webp

Advertisement
We've had this before. The reason Clemson's is successful and ours were not is that Miami kept losing and the shine wore off. Nobody cares about behind the scenes if we don't win.
This. The Turnover Chain was awesome when we were winning.

Advertisement
Back