NEWTON....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I've never been a fan of Newton but that shot was insane...I was screaming WTF is he doing with the ball? Pass the **** ball and boom, he makes the sh*t! Great overall team effort and the kid definitely deserves some love until he fuc*s up again 😂😂😂

I've never been a fan of Newton but that shot was insane...I was screaming WTF is he doing with the ball? Pass the **** ball and boom, he makes the sh*t! Great overall team effort and the kid definitely deserves some love until he ****s up again 😂😂😂

Same thing I was telling my father...then BOOM goes the dynamite!!!

Gotta give the man his props tonight. He balled at the end. Not only did he make the game winning almost half-court shot, but buried 4 crucial free-throws right before that.

He deserves mad props for that finish.

Love the way he was poppin’ his collar at the UNC crowd after he got up off the floor. LMAO.

It’s all about the U!!!

Wow, just WOW!

Sometimes, I’m happy that Newton has a selfish streak at the end of games! Tonight, it was more, “I’ve got this!”

Why didn’t they show Berry’s parents after Newton’s shot?!?

Yeah, he wanted it. I loved seeing it. He hit that crazy bank shot; he hit all four free throws; and then the game winner. Crazy. Believe it or not, I actually felt confident when I saw him curl around to receive the inbound pass after Berry tied it up. He looked like he was on a mission. I was actually thinking that there was plenty of time for him to get all the way to the lane with 4 seconds. So I was right to be confident but wrong about why.

Advertisement
Back