New TE we're evaluating

I would feel better about our TE Position if our 2 freshman weren't suspended for the bowl game... that is not a good sign and maybe the reason these coaches are looking harder...

Last edited:
Advertisement
hes a take for me. Kid is atleast 220 and has wiggle. Plays basketball as well. Very similar to Mckitty, Herndon imo

I Like him more than Gamble

This offer make me wonder is there is something going on with Jovani Haskins.

He's on his last strike at UM. A knucklehead who has already used up all his chances, and he hasn't even finished his first year on campus.

Advertisement
I never understood dropping the kid from Southridge Kemore Gamble. Also made no sense to wait so long to show McKitty any attention. Switching positions to WR, why exactly did we accept commitments from Rodney Scott and Kevaughn Dingle if we had no intention of keeping them?

Last edited:
I never understood dropping the kid from Southridge Kemore Gamble. Also made no sense to wait so long to show McKitty any attention. Switching positions to WR, why exactly did we accept commitments from Rodney Scott and Kevaughn Dingle if we had no intention of keeping them?

Because our current staff weren't the ones who "evaluated" them and offered them in the first place?

Look I don't like panic offers either but it looks like there's something to this kid. He looks better than Gamble IMO. And we have been hitting it hot with these underrated TEs(Walford, Njoku).

Advertisement
This offer make me wonder is there is something going on with Jovani Haskins.

He's on his last strike at UM. A knucklehead who has already used up all his chances, and he hasn't even finished his first year on campus.

Absolutely a shame that Haskins is jerking around...Remember watching his tape, with several outstanding runs after catch and KO and Punt returns...Every bit as good as Njoku maybe better in the speed dept...

These two better get their **** straight. You would think that kids like Ray Lewis Jr and Mike Irvin Jr would have enough sense/respect to avoid getting throwed out or suspended from UM.

14099288_1763086120618478_602238309_n.jpg

Advertisement
These two better get their **** straight. You would think that kids like Ray Lewis Jr and Mike Irvin Jr would have enough sense/respect to avoid getting throwed out or suspended from UM.

14099288_1763086120618478_602238309_n.jpg

meant to upvote good rok. However theyre just kids. As long as they dont rape, murder, or something ******* crazy like beat a hos ***. Its whatever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back