MEGA New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„ - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

The Ultraboost are just ugly what ever color theyā€™re in. Adidas does have other styles that would look so much better. NMD_R1, Retropy, even the Stan Smiths in Miami colors would look good.
To each, his own, I guess... but I disagree. I think the UB look good. :noidea: And this is from a former Nike guy. Now at my age... comfort comes in a very close 2nd, behind the look.... but its moving up fast, bruh. :ROFLMAO: IJS

Advertisement
Mine are on the way, you can also use Fanatics coupons on them, I got 25% off. Adidas has them exempt from all discounts.

I am in whatever the "loyal customer" club is that adidas has, and you can "buy" percentage discount vouchers with your points, I think that they apply to any purchase with no limitations.

1663852744690.png

Advertisement
Congrats, my boy @Confidence1000

I expect a line connect, ASAP. Lol JK

Well deserved. I forgot to PM u to see if the rumors were true that came my way. I was told Deebo, along w/ Jefferson when his UA deal is up were on the radar. When I saw Deebo in AJ6 cleats, I already knew what was up.

Attachments

• D954FEF2-59B2-493A-9E60-14C7CB86B1A8.jpeg
    D954FEF2-59B2-493A-9E60-14C7CB86B1A8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Appreciate Dat Gang @Rellyrell. Yeah he signed with the šŸšŸ™šŸ¾

Man, itā€™s well deserved. That means heā€™s been crowned as elite, my brotha.

Thereā€™s a couple of guys who r on the brand who tapered off b/c of injuries, but at the time of the signing, all were/are eliteā€¦..except for Jimmy G who was strictly for marketing since he was smashing **** stars. Lol

Advertisement

Thereā€™s a couple of guys who r on the brand who tapered off b/c of injuries, but at the time of the signing, all were/are eliteā€¦..except for Jimmy G who was strictly for marketing since he was smashing **** stars. Lol
Yeah Bc he st8 garbage kan juicešŸ˜‚ I ā€˜t tell Nep dst doe Bc he donā€™t tolerate no bashing of his QB

I mean:
Chase Claypool, Sterling Shepard, Dwayne Haskins, Malik Hooker, Jordan Howard... Not everyones elite...

I mean:
Chase Claypool, Sterling Shepard, Dwayne Haskins, Malik Hooker, Jordan Howard... Not everyones elite...

Claypool looked the part after his rookie yr. Heā€™s had *** QBs since.

Sterling was legit, but like Victor Cruz, those ACLā€™s were a wrap for his career. Really sucks for him

Jordan Howard earned that JB endorsement while in Chicago. He was an Adidas guy, & he was the offense. He came in w/ back to back 1100 yrd 6+ TD seasons w/ no QB. Then inexplicably, Chicago decided to give his carries to Tariq Cohen. Shipped him off to Philly & got injured. Never recovered

Yeah, Haskins was a head scratcher. Didnā€™t get that signing at all. Hooker was supposed to be the man at CB. Wooooooof, what a bust. Maybe he can have an Eli Apple turn around where he becomes at least decent. Eli Appleā€¦woooof. Lol

Advertisement
For my wide feet guys. Thorough break down of the most comfortable shoes of 2022

hmm..Think I might get one of these. I recently got some ultraboosts and think they are hella comfortable, so I can only imagine what a pair of any of these will feel like. Definitely won't be getting the Hokas. Idk If I can rock some New Balances either. Just that fat ******* N isn't appealing to me... they do seem like the best look+performance combo though... but I just don't wanna be wearing New Balances. Think the Adidas just got rolled ankle written all over them tbh. Probably gotta go Nike...

hmm..Think I might get one of these. I recently got some ultraboosts and think they are hella comfortable, so I can only imagine what a pair of any of these will feel like. Definitely won't be getting the Hokas. Idk If I can rock some New Balances either. Just that fat ******* N isn't appealing to me... they do seem like the best look+performance combo though... but I just don't wanna be wearing New Balances. Think the Adidas just got rolled ankle written all over them tbh. Probably gotta go Nike...
Yeah, I know NB is trying to make an appeal to the younger crowd, butā€¦.still. Lol.

Advertisement
Yeah, I know NB is trying to make an appeal to the younger crowd, butā€¦.still. Lol.
I like the new V3 bball shoe they are releasing. Pretty good colorways imo.

Attachments

• 1664461773140.png
    1664461773140.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 1664461791183.png
    1664461791183.png
    857.4 KB · Views: 4
I like the new V3 bball shoe they are releasing. Pretty good colorways imo.

Yeah; I feel uā€¦like I said, NB have come along way. As far their b-ball shoes go, Iā€™m not sure how they r performance wise. Running shoe? Excellent. I do like they r making a comeback.

Yeah; I feel uā€¦like I said, NB have come along way. As far their b-ball shoes go, Iā€™m not sure how they r performance wise. Running shoe? Excellent. I do like they r making a comeback.

To be honest, those New Balance running shoes were actually a better use of their logo than anything they've done for decades. I am just as unimpressed by the random "N" on the side of their shoes over the past decades as I was by the "Z" on Zips shoes back in the 70s and 80s.

To be honest, those New Balance running shoes were actually a better use of their logo than anything they've done for decades. I am just as unimpressed by the random "N" on the side of their shoes over the past decades as I was by the "Z" on Zips shoes back in the 70s and 80s.
Stay tuned, new babies r on the way

Advertisement
Back