NEW DL Coach Coming!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is gonna come here knowing AG is dead man walkin

Someone will for the money. At first I thought the same thing, but didn't John Palermo come back for Shannon's last season even though Shannon was on the hot seat? It will certainly be hard to find someone good, but for the right money, someone will take the gig for a year.

Advertisement
If we added a new DB coach I'd be happy with that.

We had a new LB coach this year and that unit actually improved, so despite my disagreements with the scheme itself, adding a better positional coach actually can impact the play on the field.

Advertisement
The d-line did what golden and d'onofrio wanted it to do and jethro taught what they wanted him to teach.

Advertisement
The only potential difference will be what the new guy brings in terms of recruiting. That whole frog stance, occupy blockers, don't penetrate mentality comes from the top down. Franklin didn't just up and choose to teach it that way, and the new guy won't have free reign to coach his guys up to be ultra aggressive either. The cancer(s) remain in place.

Man.... i would bolt to the NFL also... pretty sure he is foin go make alot more money, but yall goin to blame Golden for him leaving too huh? Lol.. I bet some of yall blame him for not getting no Pu**y..... give it a rest already...smh... just be glad we getting somebody hopefully with So. FLA and UM ties and not a coach who likes to recruit 3 stars in Wyoming....

Advertisement
Back