NCAA

It's also possible that, due to the avalanche of negative publicity this received when the Yahoo "story" broke, the NCAA may be waiting to let some time pass before they slap us on the wrist. To go from the death penalty to a slap on the wrist in a short timespan would infuriate some. Just a thought. Regardless, can you imagine how AG would clean up in recruiting without this dark cloud of uncertainty hanging over us?

There was never a chance of the death penalty. That was just **** some of the media tossed out because sensationalizing the story = ratings, and because some of those asshats, like Mark May, just flat out hate UM.
I could not agree with you more. Those same pundits who have an ax to grind with um will have a conniption when Miami's penalties are deemed "light". Which could be why the NCAA is dragging this thing out; to let the firestorm die down a bit. It's just a thought.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Forego another bowl unless we're ranked #1 or #2. Which ain't gonna happen.

It's not Mark May's fault he's the way he is. Born the ninth in the litter to an eight breasted *****, he was forced to suckle his pappa's appendage for sustenance - leaving him with a really crappy attitude because the stray that popped momma was passing through from Miami.

Forego another bowl unless we're ranked #1 or #2. Which ain't gonna happen.

It's not Mark May's fault he's the way he is. Born the ninth in the litter to an eight breasted ****, he was forced to suckle his pappa's appendage for sustenance - leaving him with a really crappy attitude because the stray that popped momma was passing through from Miami.

Perfect.

the fact that this is taking this much longer worries me. Makes me wonder if they unearthed some more damaging findings from Shapiro.

Or he has thrown so much **** out there that it is impossible to sort through, or even corroborate, thereby making this thing drag out as they try to make sense of it.

the fact that this is taking this much longer worries me. Makes me wonder if they unearthed some more damaging findings from Shapiro.

Or he has thrown so much **** out there that it is impossible to sort through, or even corroborate, thereby making this thing drag out as they try to make sense of it.

I think that is right. This is a huge investigation with a lot of people to speak with. The NCAA is better taking the time it needs, and getting it right. It also gives UM a chance to take significant actions before the ultimate outcomes are determined.

Advertisement
I think that this is a PR move...if NCAA comes out with a slap on the wrist after all of the outrage that surrounded the shapiro scandal then they lose a lot of legitimacy in the public eye. I hope their just distancing themselves from the story

Could be a very serious new allegation - that bowling shoe rentals were paid for TWICE.

And that goober-smoocher Sandusky is plowing kids AT THE UNIVERSITY! And University people KNEW it? Covered it up and thus enabled MORE?

Tell you now. We get another bowl ban and 9-12 scholarship reductions - Penn State, proportionally punished, will be given the SMU death penalty for sure.

The NCAA better keep things in perspective.

Advertisement
Back