NC State benches Armstrong

Sports gif. PJ Tucker stands on the sidelines of a Bucks game. He looks at the court, squinting his eyes in confusion, and tilts his head side to side as he tries to figure out what’s happening.
Whoops wrote that with my Cell phone let me edit that haha

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the guy that came in the FSU game last year and led them back to the win right? He completed like 2 passes? Hes not a great passer, but watching Armstrong now, neither is he.
Doesn't look like it. He didn't get any snaps until the next game (Cuse) then started vs VT. 2-1 as starter. Makes me wonder if they messed up and tried to shirt him last year but he played in 5 games.

FSU NCSt 2022 box

Morris' stats

Advertisement
Advertisement
He used to roll up to my Verizon store in a big *** Toyota sienna I can't imagine getting all those kids in and out of a car, I only have 1 and she battles lol
The crazy part is as frustrating as that must be he's actually a REALLY good dude. Doesn't even dream about cursing. Funny as can be listening to a grown man think he's snapping by screaming DARNIT over and over.

The crazy part is as frustrating as that must be he's actually a REALLY good dude. Doesn't even dream about cursing. Funny as can be listening to a grown man think he's snapping by screaming DARNIT over and over.
Hes super nice and humble, used to talk to anyone in the store who approached him and sign autographs etc kids were also well behaved which was a breathe of fresh air for that area

Crazy how far Armstrong fell. He was lights out at UVA in 2021 and then got Gattis’d when they changed OCs in 2022. I figured he’d bounce back playing with his old OC again but dude has been horrible. Thank god TVD didn’t let one season of poor coaching ruin him like Armstrong did. Dude averaged almost 400 yards per game in 2021.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back