Mike Rumph era is over!

You can say the same for Rumph defenders. I never said Diaz doesn't deserve any blame, but what I do know is other positions are landing guys and Rumph's specific position is not. There is a problem. If we continue to whiff under a new DB coach then we will have an answer and Diaz will be gone, quite simple. I am quite positive tho the next DB coach can do better than landing a converted wr as our only cb commit or at least I hope 😂
All I know is the defense gave up 600 yards rushing to unc and the main culprits are still here

Advertisement
How is he a bad dB coach but dudes crying for banda to stay?
Lol you being real extra right now. It was a minority of ppl wanting Banda to stay and that is only cuz he has actually landed a few top level HS prospects. Other than that, majority of ppl are fine with him leaving too

All I know is the defense gave up 600 yards rushing to unc and the main culprits are still here
Celebrate the small victories while they're happening.

There's plenty of time during the long offseason to ***** that Baker is still here and hey, who know he might be fired too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So who are we going to believe on the Banda/Rumph recruiting/coaching (not the incident) fiasco? Cribby who has been right on 90% of his info and is consistent? Or caneinorlando who ends every post with trust me... and is batting about 50%? Im rolling with Cribby

Last edited:
Lol you being real extra right now. It was a minority of ppl wanting Banda to stay and that is only cuz he has actually landed a few top level HS prospects. Other than that, majority of ppl are fine with him leaving too
Being extra? The **** you talking about? Lol. The fact is y’all keep saying rumph is a bad coach when that is false. Is he elite? No but the guy is a solid coach but can’t recruit. Was it time to move on? Yes he should have never got the job

Where you see me defending rumph? Yea I ain’t gone sit around like a punk bîtch and cry bout the man all day everyday like you fools. Get the fûck out my face and Sit yo clown *** down
Nah you just on here crying about Diaz instead. They all need to go, but it doesn’t mean we can’t be happy that a guy who can’t land a recruit to save his life is gone now.

Advertisement
Nah you just on here crying about Diaz instead. They all need to go, but it doesn’t mean we can’t be happy that a guy who can’t land a recruit to save his life is gone now.
You don’t see me crying bout no coach fool. You see me laughing at you dumb ***** for letting Diaz constantly mind fûck you. Fired rumph because he knew y’all wanted that and now everybody happy and it takes heat off keeping baker

So who are we going to believe on the Banda/Rumph fiasco? Cribby who has been right on 90% of his info and is consistent? Or caneinorlando who ends every post with trust me... and is batting about 50%? Im rolling with Cribby

my thing is if you're gonna shout out some serious accusations, then at least back it up. it doesn't make either party look great

Advertisement
You don’t see me crying bout no coach fool. You see me laughing at you dumb ***** for letting Diaz constantly mind fûck you. Fired rumph because he knew y’all wanted that and now everybody happy and it takes heat off keeping baker
Nobody is happy after this season lmao. You’re creating a false narrative to fit your Rumph caping. Everyone on this board save for a few ppl do not like Manny.

Advertisement
Back