Michael Gilmore to Miami

His stats are puzzling, but I went on VCU boards and they seem to think he will be a big loss. I choose to be cautiously optimistic but you never know with transfers

Advertisement
My question is why does he only play 11 MPG? Why did his burn go down during conference play? Why did Mohamed's (FR) burn go up over Gilmore? If we were committed to taking kids who must sit out (the whole time), would we end up with him?

Look at our last 4 transfers (in my post above), they all showed promise based on their actual records in college. They were able to have success at other programs. I am more confused as to why Gilmore didn't show similar success.

I hear ya', but Kadji wasn't all that at UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus shut up. Just because he used the wrong "your" doesn't mean he was wrong. Ad hominem much? If Coach L hasn't earned your trust by now then please only follow the football team.

Wow. Did I hurt your feelings? I am sorry. I can't believe you told me to shut up. That hurts.

He is giving an opinion and I gave mine. He choose to blow the transfer (went as far as "loving" it) and "supported" his opinion but glanced over his college experience (the actual record in college). I supported mine and then explained that had we committed to this route the whole time (transfers who must sit out) perhaps we could have done better and reached higher. He also attempted to use a clever Ben Simmons line which is on par for a potato.

So I am not sure why this transfer excites anyone? He was a bench player at VCU and people are "loving" this transfer? This doesn't mean he can't be a decent player and provide quality burn; but based on the actual record in college, it raises some questions. Is that fair?

I love Coach L but I am not sure why we can't discuss this without offending porsters. Remember this is a Hurricane Basketball board.

Are people expecting much more than depth? Why should we "love" this transfer?

Educate me, please.

I'm embarrassed for you.

Shaka Smart wanted him, Coach L wanted him. Nothing further to look at. Literally not one thing.

Jesus shut up. Just because he used the wrong "your" doesn't mean he was wrong. Ad hominem much? If Coach L hasn't earned your trust by now then please only follow the football team.

Wow. Did I hurt your feelings? I am sorry. I can't believe you told me to shut up. That hurts.

He is giving an opinion and I gave mine. He choose to blow the transfer (went as far as "loving" it) and "supported" his opinion but glanced over his college experience (the actual record in college). I supported mine and then explained that had we committed to this route the whole time (transfers who must sit out) perhaps we could have done better and reached higher. He also attempted to use a clever Ben Simmons line which is on par for a potato.

So I am not sure why this transfer excites anyone? He was a bench player at VCU and people are "loving" this transfer? This doesn't mean he can't be a decent player and provide quality burn; but based on the actual record in college, it raises some questions. Is that fair?

I love Coach L but I am not sure why we can't discuss this without offending porsters. Remember this is a Hurricane Basketball board.

Are people expecting much more than depth? Why should we "love" this transfer?

Educate me, please.

I'm embarrassed for you.

Zero points but thanks for playing potato.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back