****Miami vs. USF PREGAME THREAD****

Advertisement
I don't know which game to watch. There are so many good ones right now and I don't feel like tending to the remote.

Advertisement
southern miss just loss ...... to jacksonville state 44-7 ... jacksonville state was 0-3 entering the game
No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have it. How do I get 4 in 1 playing?
Usually go to the home tab and it's right there when simultaneous games are playing. I don't believe it works on macOS but does on iOS and AppleTV (sorry, can't speak for PC). If you want to change up games on AppleTV scroll down twice and select "Change Multiview" and it'll give options.

Advertisement
Usually go to the home tab and it's right there when simultaneous games are playing. I don't believe it works on macOS but does on iOS and AppleTV (sorry, can't speak for PC). If you want to change up games on AppleTV scroll down twice and select "Change Multiview" and it'll give options.
Press down on the remote and one of the tabs should say multiview. Click there where it says watch in multi view and it’ll give you the options View attachment 304057

Yeah, I'm watching YTTV on PC. I don't see the Multiview options on any of the live videos playing.

Advertisement
Back