Miami vs FGCU

But if he wins in the postseason (15 years ago)?

And this proves what a liar you've been all this time.

We claim (rightly) that you view anything less than a national championship as a failure and an embarrassment. You deny it. But then you come back with claims like this that Jim Morris last 'won' in the postseason 15 years ago.

Hence only winning national championships is classified as winning at all.

Did he not win in 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2015?

You don't get to 100 postseason wins and a 67% win percentage in one or two seasons.

Show his post-season record from 2009 - 2015 and quit relying on the late 90's to support a coach who should have retired by now.

Advertisement
Virginia is actually a perfect example of the randomness of baseball.

And what does this have to do with Jim Morris or his postseason wins?

Virginia not being in the top 10 of any metric and then winning the national championship is an example of randomness.

I just think you're too stupid to understand any of this.

You're really bad at this.

I asked you when have I excused any of Jim Morris' losses as random and you post a bunch of accurate quotes that have nothing to do with Jim Morris.

But I'm bad at this?

I really think you're just too stupid to even comprehend what you're saying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
"I just don't blame him and don't want to throw him out because of random events."

Checkmate.

How does this answer the question?

I asked you when have I excused any of his postseason losses because of randomness. You then flop around for two pages throwing out (ironically) random quotes that have nothing to do with the statement I made.

Jim Morris has won a lot of regular seasons games, postseason games, World Series games. You name it. You're just fishing for something to whine about.

Post #1 : I won't blame Jim Morris for random events.
Post #2 : When have I ever used randomness to excuse his losses?

Even CTCANE can see right through this one.

Advertisement
Post #2: When have I ever used randomness to excuse his losses?

This was my actual quote.

When have I used randomness to excuse any of his postseason losses?

I don't think you've ever actually quoted me or anybody else accurately in any of these discussions. Shows what a dishonest **** you are.

And you still haven't given a single example where I excused one of his postseason losses because of randomness. I even went down the list of the last 5 years to give you some examples. Still nothing.

Your past complaints and whining sessions have mostly been about a series of one game sample sizes to prove the wide conclusions you draw. Then you cherry-pick data ranges like 2009-2013 or 2011-2014.

You are so obviously wrong on this issue. There's no waiting for the postseason. You've already been proven wrong. Last year was enough but this year is just a cherry on top for the ultimate cherry-picker.

Post #2: When have I ever used randomness to excuse his losses?

This was my actual quote.

When have I used randomness to excuse any of his postseason losses?

I don't think you've ever actually quoted me or anybody else accurately in any of these discussions. Shows what a dishonest **** you are.

And you still haven't given a single example where I excused one of his postseason losses because of randomness. I even went down the list of the last 5 years to give you some examples. Still nothing.

Your past complaints and whining sessions have mostly been about a series of one game sample sizes to prove the wide conclusions you draw. Then you cherry-pick data ranges like 2009-2013 or 2011-2014.

You are so obviously wrong on this issue. There's no waiting for the postseason. You've already been proven wrong. Last year was enough but this year is just a cherry on top for the ultimate cherry-picker.

The whole post is right here:

"No. I just don't blame him and don't want to throw him out because of random events.

Judge him based on 60+ games a season over 22 years and not 3 games in June in Omaha. That's silly."

You spent a week trying to prove that the post-season is random, and that Jim Morris should not be judged by random post-season samples. It's all in black and white. Sorry to call you out like this, but you did it to yourself. Either you're excusing him for random/ small sample size/ post-season events (see quoted post above), or everything you wrote that week is BS. Which is it?

The constant insults prove that you're shook. I've caught you in several mistakes and contradictions, and bullies resort to insults when that happens.

The whole post is right here:

"No. I just don't blame him and don't want to throw him out because of random events.

Judge him based on 60+ games a season over 22 years and not 3 games in June in Omaha. That's silly."

This is a sample size argument.

You've been cherry-picking results from small sample sizes and using them to make far reaching claims. I'm forced to educate you on both randomness and sample sizing.

What are you arguing here? Whatever it is you're just wrong. You've now argued that the college baseball postseason is the most 'UNrandom' event and that small sample sizes are indicative of something.

You spent a week trying to prove that the post-season is random, and that Jim Morris should not be judged by random post-season samples.

It just is. I can't believe you're still arguing this. Baseball is about the most random sport there is and college baseball's postseason is about the most random way to determine a champion.

You're the one saying he should be judged by random samples! You are literally cherry-picking 2 games here and there to make your point. I'm using all 150 postseason games he has coached.

You couldn't have been more incoherent and rambling and selective and stupid in your argument.

Advertisement
Either you're excusing him for random/ small sample size/ post-season events (see quoted post above), or everything you wrote that week is BS. Which is it?

I've been very clear on this from the very beginning. There's been no contradiction.

Small sample sizes aren't indicative of anything. Baseball is a random sport and the college baseball postseason is very random in it's results. We've had great teams that didn't win the championship and it wasn't because Jim Morris is bad at managing in the postseason.

Everything I wrote is consistent with that theme.

The constant insults prove that you're shook. I've caught you in several mistakes and contradictions, and bullies resort to insults when that happens.

No. Insulting is something I do to people who deserve it. I insult people even when I'm smoking them (like in all the threads with you).

When you say obviously stupid things like that nobody has ever missed a # 1 and # 2 seed (when it happened two whole years ago) you deserve to me insulted.

Advertisement
Back