Miami vs. FAMU: Preview, How To Watch, and More

If you have a fire stick how would I go about watching . I just got it and dont really know how tom use it.

Advertisement
If you have a fire stick how would I go about watching . I just got it and dont really know how tom use it.
Find and install the ESPN app, then you can sign in with your TV provider login.

You can probably just push the Alexa button and say ESPN app to make it easy.

I have DirecTV which hasnt shown ESPN channels (or ACCtv) for more than a week due to contract dispute. I assume watching ESPN/ACC+x on PC (or app on phone) where it usually asks my provider first won't fly, any other free ways besides trial at youtube to watch today? TY

(confirmed: signed and navigated to ACCx after signing in DirecTV at espn.com, and find an ACCx game, hit play, and it just does nothing.)

Last edited:
I have DirecTV which hasnt shown ESPN channels (or ACCtv) for more than a week due to contract dispute. I assume watching ESPN/ACC+ on PC (or app on phone) where it usually asks my provider first won't fly, any other free ways besides trial at youtube to watch today? TY

Do you have ESPN+?

If not will have to wait and see if someone streams on YouTube

Find and install the ESPN app, then you can sign in with your TV provider login.

You can probably just push the Alexa button and say ESPN app to make it easy.
ok I know its a dumb question but when you say provider login do you mean the passcode.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes Baseball fans watching all of you complain about the game being on ACCNX:
giphy.gif

Advertisement
sometimes these youtube "full show see link in chat" are bogus. this one now showing last game for now, hope it stays afloat when game starts, fingers crossed, GO CANES!
1725745872782.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back